Miss

Tia bawled into tears looking at her torn school uniform.She already finished her physical education class and she have to change her p.e uniform to her school uniform but she was shocked and dissapointed when she opened her locker.She had another 10 minutes before the next class start so she decided to wear the torn school uniform.

She left the locker room crying then Moonbin stood infront of her.Moonbin gliding his sticky eyes accesing her up and down,"who did this to you?"Moonbin asked Tia.Tia bursted into tears then hugged Moonbin.They released their hug then Moonbin cupped her face,"dont cry,you looked ugly when you cry"he wiped Tia's tears then made some grotesque look to make Tia's laugh.Tia smiled at his funny faces made Moonbin smiled widely.

He took a step  behind then unbuttoned his school uniform. "Moonbin,what are you doing?"Tia asked.Moonbin pulled out his school uniform from his body then gave it to Tia,"wear this".Tia looked at Moonbin,"but how ab.."Tia intterupted by Moonbin's gesture ordered her to get changed."I got a leave for the basketball training,dont worry"he played with Tia's bangs then Tia smiled at him."Thank you"she hugged him then walked inside the locker room.

Moonbin accompany Tia to the class,"dont cry"he looked at Tia and held pushed Tia's lips made her smile.He laughed then he gestured his hand asked Tia to enter the class.Tia nodded then walked to the class.She forgot to wish Moonbin so she took a step back peeking at Moonbin who on his way to the gym,"Moonbin!". Moonbin looked back and smiled at Tia,"do the best for training,fighting" Moonbin nodded then waved goodbye at Tia.

"Moonbin!"Tia woke up from her sleep.She gasped for breath and held her face.She felt the pain of losing someone,tears trickled from her eyes.She brought her knees up to her chest,"I miss you Moonbin.Im very sorry."She looked at beside her and she saw Eunwoo was sleeping.Her face came closer to Eunwoo's,"what am i thinking right now?Am i lose my mind?"She sat back then she hit herself.She missed Moonbin.She missed Moonbin's smile,laugh,care and most importantly his presence. Suddenly,she stopped then wiped her tears.Moonbin's words kept on playing in her head

"..Dont cry.."