Hint

Moonbin sat on the prew praying to God for him to find Tia.He really worried about Tia.He looked infront and he saw Eunwoo was at the tabernacle then walked to him."I didnt realized you're here"Eunwoo greeted Moonbin.Moonbin smiled then hugged Eunwoo.

"Got problem?"Eunwoo asked Moonbin.Moonbin dropped his gaze to the ground holding his tears,"Tia,i very worried about her".Eunwoo looked at Moonbin then patted his back tried to comfort him."Hopefully she's fine"Moonbin tried to heal himself."She left this town,she might plan on having a vacation for herself i guess"Eunwoo said.

Moonbin smiled but then he felt curious,"how do you know Tia left the town?".Eunwoo shocked then looked away,"I..I"he stuttered.Moonbin looked at him,suspicious growing inside of him."I think someone called me,wait here"Eunwoo excused himself act like he received a call.Moonbin looked at Eunwoo walked away from him.

"How does he know Tia left the town despite im the only one who knew about it.Tia wont be the one who told him cause she wouldnt dare to talk to Eunwoo and others."he's lost in his deep mind consuming thoughts. "What if..."

"Sorry Moonbin i got a call from my bro.."he looked and he saw Moonbin was not there.He looked around searching for Moonbin but Moonbin was nowhere to be found."He shouldnt leave me alone"he sulked. "maybe he got some urgent thing to solve"he tried to comfort himself then he smiled.