Bday

*flashback*

Tia gnawed on her lips for a moment.She pressed her forehead against the cool window,breathing on the glass on fogging it.She drew two stick-figures (a boy and a girl) standing hand-in-hand beside each other.She drew a birthday hat at their heads and a cake beside the boy figures.

"Moonbin,look at this"she tapped Moonbin's shoulder then pointed at the window.Moonbin looked at the window and smiled widely.Both of them are on their way to Moonbin's house to celebrate Moonbin's birthday.

"Is that my present?"Moonbin asked Tia,his eyes shining for anticipation. Tia shooked her head then smiled at him.She moved closer to Moonbin then she pecked Moonbin's cheek. Moonbin was red ravaged in happiness and shyness.Tia grinned and giggled.They both became quiet until they reached their destination.

*End of flashback*
"Moonbin!"Tia woke up from her sleep then breathed heavily.She looked at her surroundings didnt sense any sign of Eunwoo's existence."He must be at school right now"Tia mumbled herself.

She watched  the silhouettes of raindrops run down the window of the room.The soft pitter patter sounds of rain hitting her window filled the room.She pulled her knees up to her chest then folded her arms.

"Today is Moonbin's birthday"she mumbled herself.Thoughts were lingering inside her head.Deep down she knew she missed Moonbin.Her heart hurts a lot when the thoughts of Moonbin came to her sarcastically until she decided to go back to Moonbin's grave.She huffed in annoyance as she kicked her thick blankets off of her small frame.She wore a green jacket(which is Eunwoo's) and black pants before she hurriedly went out from the house worried she might been caught by Eunwoo.

Rain was pouring heavily so she ran fastly until she reached the bus stop.Fortunately,there's some money from Eunwoo's jacket so she can used it to pay for the bus fare.She went into the bus then sat on the seat breathing heavily.She looked out from the window hoping she will not being caught by Eunwoo.

After she arrived at her destination, she walked out from the bus.She still need to walk until she reached Moonbin's grave.She walked fastly ignored the rain poured heavily until she shivered with coldness.Her mind was stuck on Moonbin,she missed him.

Suddenly,she felt exhausted from the walk.She still need to walk for another 1 km but she lost a lot of energy.Her vision became blurred then she fainted.She only saw a silhouette of a man before she closed her eyes.