Risk

Eunwoo was leaning on the wall anguished with pain.He gasped in pain after a knife had plunged on his stomach,blood was flowing from the place he was stabbed before.He looked at Tia who was standing infront of him.Her face was pale,her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets,ripples of her heartbeat pulsing in her ears while her hands were trembling holding the bloody knife.She was starting to felt alien in her own skin.

Eunwoo looked at Tia,tears flowing from his eyes.For a sliver of a second,his vision became blurred then his hands dropped to the floor.

Tia was panicked then kneel to the floor crying endlessly.Jinjin ran to her then hugged her giving her a form of security.Tia cried then wiped her hands to her clothes recklessly,her act made Jinjin tried to calm her.

"Tia,calm down!Im here!",Tia kept on wiping and removing the blood from her hands while crying loudly.She felt  heavy awful weight plunged over her chest until she ignoring Jinjin's voice.

"What if Eunwoo die?Im not a killer right?!I dont kill him right?it just an accident,i didnt meant to.Am i going to jail?or should i kill myself?how is my life after this?Im not gonna die right?police wont find me right?!"Tia kept on yelling her thoughts that kept lingering on her mind.She felt very scared and terrified.

"Tia,Look at me!"Jinjin cupped Tia's face make Tia froze and dumbstruck. Her eyes were lock onto the person infront of her."Now listen,he still alive cause he still breathing.I want you to pack your things and run from here.Just run anywhere far from here",jinjin ordered Tia."Then...then what about you?",Tia asked.Jinjin looked down then looked back at Tia,"Im gonna burn this house.I have to do this so I can destroy all the evidences.Trust me,after i done i will find you and make sure you will be safe".Jinjin wiped Tia's tears then signalled his eyes to Tia telling her to go.Tia nodded then packed all of his things then ran away from the house.

She took a bus that went to other cities far from where she live.She already sat at the passengers seat,tired and exhausted with fear still lingering in her mind.She was hoping that Jinjin was safe and she will be able to meet Jinjin.