seclusion

Tia' gaze moved to the stairs as loud clicking footsteps echoed.Eunwoo walked downstairs dragged Doyeon's body.He was coated with sweats and dripped blood.Eunwoo looked at Tia then a chime of savage laughter issued,"do you enjoy the show?".Tia doesnt answered dropped her gaze to the ground.

Eunwoo dragged Doyeon's body to the corner laid her on the floor.He kneeled himself infront of the body, "you smell nice"Eunwoo complimented as he pressed his forehead down against Doyeon.His hands ran over her exposed stomach. Momentarily gripped her waist before snaking into the straps of her bikini. He buried his nose in a hand full of her hair and inhaled again.Pulling down the fabric slowly.

"Just kill me!"Tia's voice intterupted his act.He groaned breathing heavily down on Doyeon's face.He lifted his head and tilted it ever so carefully. "Wait for a while"he muttered as he cupped the side of her neck.Pure and utter annoyance coursing through his veins. His thumb ran over her cold lips.He stood and watched for a moment then walked to Tia.

He looked at Tia."I know i will be next,just kill me now.Im tired"Tia jittered voice begged tired and exhausted for all the trepidation and agony that she felt.Her heart was pumping and her muscles weighed with adrenaline.He hunched his body levelling her eyes at Tia lifted her chin.A ghost of predatory smile played on his lips. "Thats no fun".This vary notion made a crippled twist in her stomach.

He stood then with a distant gleam in his eye he walked to Doyeon slipped his hand a knifepocket from his pocket.He reached forward and slitted her throat from ear to ear.Theres no leniency in his sanity.A stream of dark red blood quickly began rising to the surface of her pale flesh and leaked down her slim neck.Soon,blood began running down her chin.The moment seem to dragged on to Eunwoo and that frustrated him more than ever.

He walked upstairs fast as hurricane then came back with a cleaver.He held a fist of her hair then fagged to decapitate her .A wave of shocked rippled from her chest went Doyeon's head rolling until it stopped infront of Tia.Tia recoiled as a queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach and shaking hands with terror.

Eunwoo held Doyeon's head then wiped a drop of blood with his finger."You want to taste this?" Eunwoo asked Tia  obnoxiously.Tia looked away doesnt dare for any eye contact with him.He laughed then swigged the blood deliriously.

The stench of Doyeon's body and the demise of her asphyxiated  Tia with mixed emotion.Happy and glad for the death of the one who bully her,frightened and scared with observing the steps of her death.