Then

Cold shivers from her sensitive skin woke her up.Her eyes wildered the dusty dark underground room.She tried to move but her neck was locked by a chain forming red line marks along her neck.She screamed for help and tried to move herself hoping for any loose eventhough she knew metal couldnt.Cold sweats broke through her pores analyzing her ripples of her heartbeat pulsing her ears.

"You awake"she heard a familiar voice then she saw the man walked down the stairs stood infront of her.A devious grin curved on his lips while gliding his sticky eyes up and down as he assessed her body."Im sorry"her inside was fizzing with fear and paranoia."I knew you kept on stalking me"Eunwoo came closer her body then bent himself infront of her while his folded fingers lifted her chin,"Do you like me?".His presence dominated her made a heap of anxiety travelling inside of her then she held her head down overwhelmed by his dominance.She peeked on whether the girl before was there but she only saw the rope that tied her and some blood stains spreading on the floor.

Eunwoo stood then took a scissors from a cupboard nearby then approached Tia."What are you trying to do?"Tia asked as her lips pursue in tune with her mind.A ghost of predatory smile played on his lips as he tore Tia's clothes until she completely naked.Tia cried in embarassment tried to cover her body eventhough she cant move.A chime of savage laughter issued from his mouth then wiped her tears,"who do you think you are bitch?You think you can be like me"he groped and squeezed Tia's breast,"even your breast are not my type to lick and fuck on".He released his hand then slammed Tia's face.Tears flowing from her eyes continuously as the pain she felt from her cheeks."Im sorry,im begging you please.I will do anything for you"faint quivers in her voice when she begged Eunwoo.His eyebrows rose when a sharp flash of anger shot through his veins as his outraged eyes seethed with ire."Do you think im a joke?"he punched Tia's face then kicked her body harder full of his emotions. emotions."please stop please"her voice garbled with puffy and cut lips asking him to stop."You dirty slut" Eunwoo kept on released his anger,complainting until Tia get lost in the wave of emotion that overwhelmed her by the assault of his lips.Her vision soon became blurry then she fainted.