Point

*Flashback*
Eunwoong walked into his house when he realized there's no sign of people in his house.

"Mom,are you there?"his voice echoed the house.Goosebumps raised over his skin as his eyes wildered at hia surroundings while he walked to the living room.The nearer he walked there,the louder the sound of the tv marching into his ears.

He walked into the living room and saw a figure at the couch.There was a women sitting in the middle of it,legs sprawled out,and head laid back against the cushions,the TV remote in her clammy hand.She was watching the television,a recording of one of Boys over Flower episodes.But she wasnt really watching because she was dead.

A growing sense of horror, overcoming him,Eunwoong inched forward,closer and he saw the sickening truth.It was Mom!

Mom's mouth was drooped open,her tongue hanging over her bottom lip like a dog.Her huge gut was decorated in at least fifty stab wounds,the blood bleeding through her blouse, everything still fresh.

His throat burned with desire to scream,a tangible craving to cough up a lung by screaming to oblivion.Mom got no eyes.There were no eyes.
Scooped out or cut out,there were only black holes.Trail of blood tears seemed to fall from the crevices in her weathered face ,creating quite a terrifying image.

"Brother,i thought you come home late",Eunwoong eyes looked and locked to the source of the voice, Eunwoo was standing behind him leaning at the wall."what are you doing?!",Eunwoo yelled at Eunwoo with his fiery eyes."After dad,now mum!Why Eunwoo?!",Eunwoo looked at his brother then smirked."Mum didnt let me to befriend the girl so i decided to do this so no one can stop me or her."he explained with his innocent look.

"You're very sick Eunwoo!"he ran to Eunwoo then he punched Eunwoo's face hard.Eunwoo felt to the floor anguished with pain.Eunwoo looked at Eunwoong,"I am,brother.Thats why im behaving like this"tears flowing from Eunwoo's eyes.

"Im not gonna cover all of this like what mum did when you killed dad.Im gonna call the cops"he walked to his mum's dead body scooped his hand into her mum's pocket looking for her cellphone.

Eunwoo laughed loudly gained attention from his brother then his face changed with a devilish smirked formed at his lips.

"Dont worry brother.I dont need you to cover it up.I can do it by myself".