Warn

*flashback*

"Eunwoong stop it!"their mother forbidded Eunwoong from hitting Eunwoo.Eunwoo was lying on the floor anguish with pain.She helped Eunwoo to stand then walked with him to his room.

"Eunwoong,you need to stop this act"Mrs Cha scolded Eunwoong. Eunwoong looked at her with fiery eyes,"Eunwoo deserved that".She walked to Eunwoong then held his hand,"Eunwoo is your brother,you should help him and protect him".He pushed his mother's hand then yelled,"why would i protect the one who killed his own father?!". "Eunwoong,lower your voice!Eunwoo is sick"."Sick doesnt mean can kill"his volatile crescendo voice echoing the house.Arrogance rippling on his every move as he walked to his room retaliated with the loud rebellious sound of the door.

Eunwoo was eavesdropping their conversation when then he heard footsteps echoing near his door.He ran to his bed took a book near his bed acted like he was reading.His mother knocked the door then entered smiled at Eunwoo.

"Are you ok?"his mother asked Eunwoo then hugged him.He looked at his mother's eyes then nodded.His mother released the hug then cupped his face with her hands,"You know i always love you and Eunwoong right?"she asked. Eunwoo nodded then showed her a slight smile.

Her mother looked down then looked back at him,"Eunwoong told me that you had befriend a girl at your school". Eunwoo dropped his gaze to the ground."Starting from tomorrow,you just stay at home.I will find a new school for you".Eunwoo looked at her with his eyes nearly bulged from the sockets."Its for your own good",his mother kissed his forehead then stood her back facing him."Is it because im sick?"Eunwoo's question stopped her.She took a deep breath then walked away from the room.