Moonbin

Tia and Moonbin walked together to school.They have been friends since childhood.Moonbin was a second popular boy at his school after Eunwoo due to his good looks,his charisma and athletic side.All the students was surprised when he befriend Tia,the unknown unpopular weird girl than joining the popular groups.The truth was he had a crush on Tia since childhood.He felt like electrocuted when he looked at Tia as he like already found his true love but he never confessed it to Tia.Despite to confess,he chose to befriend Tia.

"Moonbin!",Moonbin and Tia stopped and looked for the source of the voice.Ripples of heartbeat pulsing in her ears when she saw Eunwoo approached them."Oh,hi Tia"Eunwoo greeted Tia.Tia smiled awkwardly then dropped her gaze to the ground."Do you have plans after school?"Eunwoo asked Moonbin. Moonbin suddenly wrapped his left arm at Tia's waist pulling Tia's body closer to him."I got plans with Tia.Sorry Eunwoo"he refused.Tia was shocked with Moonbin's act but she still looked down tried to avoid any eye contact especially to Eunwoo. "Owh,ok.See you at the class"Eunwoo patted Moonbin's shoulder then walked away from them.

"Why are you..."Tia tried to ask but Moonbin interupted her,"Sorry im just realized that he looked at you.He kinda accesing you from head to toe"Moonbin explained to her but she doesnt heard it all.She only heard that 'Eunwoo was looking at her'.She felt like she wanted to jump in excitement but she only kept the excitement in her heart."OMG!!Does Eunwoo noticed me?!"her thoughts was building as she kept on thinking of what she heard.

"Tia,are you listening?"Tia's thoughts suddenly off by Moonbin's voice."Owh sorry.Im just...never mind,lets go to the class".They both entered the school's gate and walked to the class.