Accept

The sound of rain pounding against the window panes awakened Tia,the smell of coffee and toast lingering in the air filling up her nostrils.

She opened her eyes just to stare at the ceiling as her body felt heavy and limp,the slight movement of her neck taking far longer than it should.She slowly got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning my love!"Eunwoo put down the pan from his hands and hugged Tia tightly after gave her a morning kiss.

"Are you hungry?I cook breakfast for you",he held Tia's hands and guided her to the dining table.He served the food for Tia and he sat infront of Tia smiled widely as looking at Tia eating the food.

"How's the taste?Delicious?",Tia nodded and smiled at Eunwoo. Eunwoo grinned then he stood up untied the apron from his body. "Where are you going?",Tia asked. Eunwoo looked at Tia and pinched her cheeks,"Owh!you're so cute~I have to go to school early today because i have to send my reports to the principle.I will come home early today",he held Tia's hands tightly and smiled at her.

Tia looked down then Eunwoo slid her hair behind her ears then whispered to her,"You know what?I have a surprise for you."Tia looked back at Eunwoo with her eyes full of curiousity.Eunwoo grinned,"I got a pet for you .It was at the underground room.I hope it can accompany you when im not at home so you will not be lonely".Tia smiled widely and hugged Eunwoo.

She felt very excited for the gift.In fact,she never knew everything that had happened till today was gonna happen to her.

"There's a dog food i bought before in the plastic.Can you please feed our pet today cause i have to go now".Tia nodded then both of them kissed goodbye.

Tia felt so happy and excited so she hurriedly finished her food then ran down to the underground room with a bowl of dog's food.She saw a shadow and it became bigger as she became nearer to it.Her mind went rumbled as an uneasy feeling boiling up in the pit of her stomach.

Suddenly,she stopped.Her eyes was nearly bulged out of their sockets. she was officially dragged into a whirlpool of anguish and constant fear.She saw a face of a man that he really recognized.

"Jinjin,what happened?"