New

After that day,Tia havent spoke a word at all.She still cant accept her lose but she cant showed it infront of Eunwoo or bad things will come to her.Eunwoo let Tia to sleep with him since that day,eventhough Tia supposed to like it as she was sleeping in the same bed with her crush but Tia doesnt felt anything at all.Her heart was empty since the day Moonbin died,she had lose her one and only friend who always be there for her through thick and thin.

She changed into a fresh pair of pajamas and crawled into bed.Eunwoo laid on the bed after he finished took his bath.Tucking themselves deep under the covers with heavy sighs of exhaustion. Eunwoo turned the lamp off and stared up at the ceiling.Listening carefully to the sound of the wind with Tia's quivering back turned to him.The silhouette of rain running down the window played on the wall.

"..Eunwoo?.."

Tia's voice came out in such a small whisper,had there been a simple gust of wind or a gentle breeze  and Eunwoo would have missed it.Eunwoo looked at Tia fizzing in anticipation.The storm seemed to pick outside.

"Could you hold me?"

Eunwoo stared at Tia's back for a moment.As the storm continued on outside,Eunwoo hesitantly moved closer under the sheets and wrapped his arm around Tia's shaked figure.

Tia closed her eyes felt warm with Eunwoo's touch then fell asleep.