Date

Tia wandered around the house then her eyes were captured with a humongous red paper bag with a note stapled at it at the sofa.Tia walked to the sofa then read the note,

"I would like to see you wear this tonight then waited at our room until i knock.😁"

Tia opened the paper bag and brought out the form-fitting strapless gold sequin dress.She had never wear this kind of clothes because this kind of dress might cost a lot.

She waited at the room with the dress covered her body.Eunwoo knocked then came in took some steps closer to her.He smiled then blindfolded her.He held her hand lead her until they reached the place.He unfolded her then Tia opened her eyes.She was at the underground room but it didnt looked like before.The dark murky room have changed into elegant bright with decorations hinged on the wall.She blinked countlessly shocked with what she observed.

Eunwoo lead her to a table for two.Eunwoo pulled the chair let her sat then both of them sat look at each other.Tia looked at the dishes infront of her,"when did he cooked all this?"she muttered. Questions wandered in her mind interjected by Eunwoo's laugh."Why you looked so shocked?"he asked with a wide smile portraying on his curvy lips.Tia looked at him then smiled as his presence dominated her.

After a few minutes,they both ate the food infront of them while Eunwoo kept on talking sharing any stories to her."Eunwoo"Tia's voice stopped him then he looked at her with anticipation."Do you live alone?I mean..i heard about your parents and i thought you had a brother"Tia asked.Eunwoo smiled,"Dont worry.I settled everything".His answer confused Tia but Tia doesnt dare to asked more.

"oh i forgot something"he stood then walked upstairs leave Tia alone.Tia looked at him then waited for him when then he came with a strawberry flavoured icecream bucket."We can have desert after meal right. Besides,you like strawberry flavoured icecream"he smiled at Tia then put some icecream to the bowl for Tia."How do you know i like strawberry?"Tia asked.She was fumbled cause only Moonbin knew her favourite icecream flavour. Eunwoo didnt answered her then lend her the bowl.They both ate the icecream.

Tia realized that Eunwoo was staring at her so she looked at Eunwoo with her curiousity fizzing in anticipation. Eunwoo smiled then walked towards Tia and wiped her lips with his finger.Tia dropped her gaze to the ground as his presence dominated her but then Eunwoo's folded fingers lifted her chin and their eyes locked to  each other.A very notion made a crippling twist in her stomach when she looked directly to Eunwoo's eyes.Eunwoo smiled at her then kissed her.The kiss became deeper as Eunwoo cupped her face and his hand was behind Tia's neck.Tia felt shocked with his act then she pushed Eunwoo and ran away to their room.Eunwoo looked cluelessly at Tia running from him then he smiled when he held his lips,
.."I've kissed her.."