Sign

Tia opened her eyes and she saw Eunwoo was on top of her looking at her."Good morning babe"he kissed Tia passionately.Tia smiled and chuckled at him feeling excited receiving a morning kiss from  the person she loved the most while Eunwoo carressing Tia's cheeks.

"What do you want to eat?"Eunwoo asked Tia.Tia laughed at him,"are you really gonna cook for me?"she pinched Eunwoo's cheeks can get enough of his cuteness.Eunwoo pouts,"dont underestimate me.You should see me cook"he tried to show his skills to Tia.Tia grinned at him looking at him when he tried to act like he is cooking something.

"First,you have to prepare the ingredients.I prefer..."he took a knife and suddenly he threw straight to Tia's stomach."you.."Eunwoo laughed. Blood was flowing out from her stomach as Tia held her stomach then looked at her bloody hands.She felt the pain that slowly weakened her.A wave of shock rippled on her chest when Eunwoo approached her.

"I told you im good at cooking. Another thing to do is.."he held a knife and held Tia's throat.Eunwoo smirked,"on the count of one,two.."

"Aarrgghhhhh!!!!!"
Tia woke up from the nighmare and she fastly held her body,her stomach and her neck.She looked at her hands searching for any blood but there's nothing.She gasped a breath then she looked at the photo of Eunwoo at the wall facing her.She took a deep breath,"such a crazy nightmare"she mumbled.She laid back and she felt back to sleep.