Love

Since that day,Eunwoo kept on showered her with love and affection.He kept on took care of Tia like cooked delicious food for Tia,bathed Tia and treated Tia's wounds from her injuries.He will woke up early and cooked for Tia before he go to school then he came back as he really missed Tia.Tia felt uncomfortable but she just let go of it cause it might turn bad if she refused it.

Tia sat on the couch then Eunwoo pulled his hand and brought her to the car.He beckoned Tia to get into the car so Tia nodded then get into the car."What are you doing?"Tia asked Eunwoo.Eunwoo looked at Tia then smiled."I want to have a drive with you,it might bored for you cause you didnt leave the house since the day you were locked"he explained.The fact that Tia had left the house before when they wanted to bury Moonbin made Tia wanted to answer him but she held it cause of the promise that they made about mentioning about Moonbin.He carressed Tia's cheek then started driving.

Eunwoo stopped at a petrol station to buy some snacks while Tia followed him.Tia looked for some snacks then she glanced at Eunwoo just as he slipped something into his pocket.

"What was that?"she whispered nervously.Quickly glancing over her shoulder to make sure the check out women hadnt seen.

"Hmm?"he smiled at Tia then hummed walked past Tia."What did you just put into your pocket?"Tia asked pointed at his pocket.

"Nothing"Eunwoo said simply.He huffed out in slight annoyance of Tia's question.Tia felt conflicted inside as she nervously glanced over at the elderly cashier women.Peeking over the sea of candy-filled shelves only to discover her completely oblivious to the world around her.Too into her nails to even care.

Eunwoo took her hand then lead her to the cashier's desk.The woman stopped working on her nails as prominent presence of Eunwoo caught her eyes."Oh my,you're so handsome my son"she clapped in aww on Eunwoo.Eunwoo smiled act shyly rubbed his back neck,"No im not.Auntie are more prettier".The women blushed after Eunwoo complimented her then took her time began punching in the numbers into the register."Will this be all?"she asked kindly at Eunwoo doesnt even looked at Tia.

Tia could felt her heart racing in her chest."Yeah,and could i get the menthol flavoured cigarette?"Eunwoo pointed at the cigarette."Young boy,are you smoking?its not good for you,it will affect your handsome face"the women cupped Eunwoo's face and Eunwoo smiled."Its for my father,my father asked me to buy it for him"Eunwoo answered covered his lie.She nodded then struggled at first to get out of her seat.Carefully reaching over the stand with her back facing the pair.Tia looked at Eunwoo and gulped when she saw Eunwoo changed his innocent cute face to annoyed obnoxious face then he quickly reached some sweets,
chewing gum and slipped it into his pocket.

Shocked,she slowly glanced at Eunwoo as he drummed his fingers on the countertop innocently."Thank you beautiful auntie"Eunwoo lend thw money to her then winked at her
before they went out from it.

"Are you sure we will be fine?"Tia's jittery voice feared of being caught. made Eunwoo looked at her in excitement then he laughed.Her face must be like a book to him,easy to read"Dont worry,that ugly doesnt even realized it at all"he pinched Tia's cheeks then get into the car.

Tia looked outside of the window reminiscing herself.She felt pity for the elderly women who got tricked by Eunwoo.Its so easy to live like Eunwoo,he only need to use his handsome face and people will kneeled to him.She wanted to ignore the fact but then she realized,she's one of them before.