Prank wars

If you want to live your life without going through heart attacks, Peter wouldn't recommend staying at the avengers compound during prank war season. You had to watch your back every second of the day just to make sure you don't get a bucket of cheese dumped on your head (from Clint ) or a Canon of glitter sprayed into your face (from Thor) and Scott always just stole stuff.

For the avengers, prank season starts on the day of April Fools to whenever the biggest prank comes out.

This year like every other, two teams were split up. Team 1 consist of Peter, Tony, Natasha, Wanda and Vision Team two consist of Clint, Sam, Thor, Steve, Bucky and Bruce. (Scott went back home and Rhodey just shook his head and refused.)

It was about 1 am when someone knocked on the door of Peters room. When Peter opened it he saw all his team mates as let them in. They divided their plan and got ready.

Peter, using KAREN's web grenade feature, made a web grenade without needing to activate the suit. Tony, using FRIDAY, turned the alarms to their loudest setting. Natasha, with Peters help, made her widow bites not deadly but turned them into electric shockers. Vision and Wanda made a slimy and sticky slime and hung them up in front of the doors.
Each of them holding either a web grenade, widow bites or a horn stood in the living area of the compound waiting for a signal.

"Ready?" Natasha whispered to her fellow pranksters .

"Ready"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"GO!"

And disaster struck. At 2 in the morning the emergency alarm went of and the pranksters of the opposite team came running out. Once everyone was in the living area, Peter threw the web grenade over the victims and it webbed them up together. Natasha shocked them with the widow bites and FRIDAY took a picture.

What a sight to see.

Six of the most mighty avengers half asleep, tied up with webs, confetti sticking to their bodies and covered in slime.

Tony is never letting them live this down.

I guess we know who won this year's prank war.

Best Prank Ever.

<Edited>