Answers

Thank you guys for submitting your questions for me! So, lets get started! Ps, the questions may me in a different color because i just copied them.

1. Have you ever been checked for your mental health, or taken any online tests? I was touched by your lines project post, and suffer with some similar problems, but I have trouble talking about it in real life.

First off, thank you. Yes, I have been checked for my mental health. I went to a counselor for a while bur apparently i am a very good actor and she couldn't figure out what was wrong. I also have taken a few online tests (They were professional, they costed money ) and they usually said that I suffered from depression. If you have trouble talking about it in real life, start off slow. Everyone had their own way of handling it. I personally like writing it down and I immediately post it on my social media networks.

2. Do you have any pets if so what kind and breed?

Yes, i do . I have a dog that is a miniature maltese and she is named Remi.

3. One thing people do that you hate?

I really hate when people say that they are fine but it is really obvious that they aren't. Or when they promise you something and they completely forget about it.

4. Out of ANY Marvel character, who would you choose to lead The Avengers?

I think maybe Scarlet Witch ( according to MCU )? Not only because I love Elizabeth Olsen , but it's because Wanda has been through so much in her short lifetime. She understands what people go through on a daily basis. She's had a norma life as well as a life filled with vengeance and anger. I think she should be the leader if she learns how to control her powers.

5. Favorite Book in the world or series?

I mean... first, Harry Potter of course. Besides that, the Sarah J Mass Throne of Glass series or Laura Sebastian's Ash Princess. ( Also know that if you decide to read them, beware that they are incredibly violent )

6.  First crush and if there is a story of sorts behind it?

Well, my first crush was when I just entered High School ( Grade 9), ( I'm 16) His name was Christian and he was really nice. He was one year older than me. When we were starting to get to know each other, he killed himself. So yeah....

7. What color are your eyes?

My eyes are a really dark brown, like almost black.

8. Do you think Tony was right in civil war? Or was Steve right. And if Thor, Loki and banner was there which side would they pick?

I see both sides if the story, I understand why Tony would chose to sign the accords but I personally would side with Steve. It's because they were restricting the Avengers to go to their full potential. I think that Bruce would side With Tony Because Bruce doesn't trust himself with Hulk. I think Thor and Loki would side with Steve because they like to have control over themselves.

9. Who are your absolute favorite ships?

MCU : Spideychelle 100% , Winter Widow, Romanogers, Scarlet America ( No Hate Please) and Pepperoni

Harry Potter ( I had too ) : Dramione, Harmony, Blinny, Hinny and Bluna

10: Do you actually think that the MCU Tony thinks of Peter as his "son"?

I think before IW, they went super close so not really. But I do think that Tony feels that he has the responsibility to take care of Peter and that he wants Peter to have a good influence unlike what Tony had as a teenager.

11. Ya like jazz?

I don't hate it. I don't Love it.

12. Why did you decide to join wattpad and write stories?

I joined because I was looking for some good Fanfictions to read and saw Wattpad.com. I decided to write stories because i wanted to provide content to those who like reading what i like to read.

13. Who are your 2 favorite MCU characters?

If only superheroes, then Black Widow and Spiderman . If anyone, Then Spiderman and MJ.

14. Fave food?

Um.... i like all kinds of food... maybe sushi? Udon?

15. Are you part of the nine year old army?

No, sorry if I offend anyone...

16.Favorite book series? And which book in the series

Um... Probably Harry Potter, and Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows.

17. What got you into the MCU?

Um... to be honest.... it was mostly because of Zendaya being in Spiderman Homecoming , then I started to really get into Black Widow.... So, yeah.

18. If you had a superhero name,what will it be?

Not sure... I quite like shadow, the one i gave MJ in a previous chapter...

19. I love the British Peter,can you do more?!

I would love to! It's just thatb its hard to think of ideas.

20. Are you a virgin?

Yes. (I'm sixteen)