I'm gonna be a dad?

PS. MJ and Peter are both 26 and have been married for a year.

Couples :
Tony and Pepper
Natasha and Bucky
Steve and Wand
Clint and his wife...duh
Everyone else is single.

MJ walked out of her bathroom in her party outfit and rubbed her 8 week stomach looking into the mirror.

"I'm not going to be able to wear this outfit anymore when you start to show." She told the little baby in her stomach as she grabbed her coat and walked out the room.

MJ's outfit.

She walked out of the room to see Peter waiting for her and smiled at him

"You look gorgeous. Should we get going?"  Peter asked as she just nodded and linked their arms together.

They headed down to the Party room to attend Tony's 3rd party of the month.

As they entered to room, they saw the rest of the Avengers along with multiple other unrecognizable faces.

......

The night grew darker until it was only the Avengers left...

"Game time!" Tony yelled out as the others circled around the couch sitting down.

"I vote truth or dare!" Clint yelled As the others nodded along.

Peter decided to go first and asked Wanda "Wanda, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Peter whispered her dare into her ear as she laughed. She nodded her head a calmed herself down.

She worked her magic through her fingers as the others looked in confusion. She grabbed a bottle of vodka and picked it up and.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Poured it on Steve.....

"Wanda! I thought you loved me!" Steve yelled out soaking wet.

Wanda on the other hand couldn't stop giggling with the others.

"Sorry! But it's Hilarious!"

.......... 1 hour later......

It was Tony's turn and he looked to MJ. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"When are you giving me grand babies???????!!!!!!" Tony yelled out as Peter Blushed profusely.

MJ laughed and thought it was time.
She looked at Tiny and answered honestly.

"In about 9 months."

Silence was heard as Peter stared at her awestruck. Years building up in his eyes as MJ just nodded.

"I'm gonna be a dad?"

I'm backkkkkkkkk!!! Sorry for the wait . Updates should be (sorta)regular now! Still might not be as frequent as before because of school... duh. Hope you like it!