Then we'll mourn together ( Post Endgame)

Endgame spoilers!

Peter was asleep on the couch in the New and Rebuilt Avengers Compound with the rest of the avengers. They had recently finished a Star Wars Marathon that Peter had forced them to participate in.

His Spidey sense tingling the slightest bit at the sounds of choked sobs coming from the room. He blinked opened his eyes and looked at the clock that read 4:29 am and looked around the room.

Scanning where the sound came from, he saw Clint curled up on one of the large chairs as he sobbed while he slept. Clint tossed and turned as sweat dropped from his forehead as he murmured "No... please no.... Natasha..."

Peter sighed, realising he was underneath Bucky whose legs were over his.
He shimmied upwards and jumped off the couch.

He walked over to where Clint was dreaming and crouched over the archer. Peter lightly shook Clint whispering his name.

"Clint... wake up... it's just a dream... Clint..."

Clint struggled against Peter's shaking and continued on as he dreamt of his late best friend.

"Nat.... don't go... god please no... hold on...."

Peter called out Clint's name, in hopes of waking the traumatised archer.

"Clint.... it's just a dream. Clint!"

The archer woke up startled. Confused at his surroundings changing from the cliff on Vormir to the living room in the Compound.

"Peter?" Clint sighed out, his breath uneven.

"Yeah... it's me. It was just a dream."

Clint slowly nodded. "It's like I can't get her out of my head. I see her everywhere.... I know it's already been three months but it feels like yesterday when I lost her..." he whispered out.... as Peter listened intently...

"I know what you mean... I see Tony a lot too... but I believe that they know we won... and that they are proud."  Peter confesses. Sitting besides Clint as they fell back asleep.

"Hey... whatcha doin?" The man asked the woman as she watched the world below them...

" They're mourning... I thought it would be easy for them to let go..."  She spoke out into the silence, looking over her shoulder at they man she had grown to appreciate.

The man sighed, wrapping his arm around the woman's shoulders... " No one lets go that easily.... I just wish I could tell Peter and the girls how much I miss them."

It was the woman's turn to sigh.... " They will never forget you Tony..."

"Neither will they you... Agent Romanoff.."

Natasha laughed... as they watched the people they loved ....

ITS SO SADDDDDD
Bye... I've gotta cry.