Shadow?

Sorry! It's a short one!

Natasha had been training a certain somebody..... but she wouldn't let the team know who is was. After Months of asking, spying, sneaking and begging, Natasha finally gave in.

Tony, Sam and Clint were betting on what she looked like, ( Yes, Natasha admitted it was a girl) Tony bet that she looked just like her, Red hair, green eyes and of course Russian. Sam bet that she was the whitest of white girls. The basic bitch that could seduce any guy or girl in her way. Clint bet that she was probably a robot, (" No one could keep up with Nat!") and that Natasha just decided to give it a gender.

"Please welcome, Shadow!"

So, they were all waiting anxiously for the mystery woman  to walk out when Peter was greeted with the familiar face of his secret girlfriend.

"MJ?"

"Peter? Fuck! I knew it! How could I forget! You're Spider-Man!" MJ yelled out, disappointed in herself for not seeing this earlier, as Peter was shocked that she knew.

"Wait. You knew?! Why didn't you tell me?"

" Well, it wasn't my story to tell! I knew you would tell me when you were ready! I just wanted you-" She was cut off with a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck when....

"WHAT?!"