When Aunt Nat becomes overprotective Mom for Career Day.

Peter is 14 and not Spider-Man in this one. So, right after age of Ultron.

Peter stared at the price of paper in his hands. It was the first career day of high school and he didn't know what to do. If dad went, it would attract too much attention and he knew that both of his parents had a crucial board meeting that day that she couldn't miss.

" Peter, Mr Stark wanted to inform you that dinner is starting and wants you to join them downstairs." FRIDAY's voice rang through his room and he simply replied with an okay.

He folded the price of paper and stuck it in his pocket and walked down from his room to the dining room where the Avengers ( minus Natasha ) were each grabbing their seats. He grabbed his usual seat  between Pepper and Tony directly across Steve.

During dinner, Peter kept his eyes on his phone keeping his mouth shut except for the ' Could you pass the salt' and blocked everyone out. Which of course, did not go unnoticed by the  the rest of the family.

"Okay, what's the deal Pete? You've barely said a word today when you usually wouldn't shut up about your day at school." Tony says out loud as the table went silent. Peter looked up and sighed, knowing he wouldn't get out of this one and pulled the slip of paper out of his pocket and handed it to Pepper.

She took it out of his hands and read the words on the parchment. And looked at Peter next to he- "Well? What does it say?" Tony, Clint and Sam asked at the same time, which ended with a staring contest between the three men.

" Peter is having his first career day at high school, and both me and Tony have aboard meeting that day." Pepper explained to the team which ended up in asking FRIDAY who was free that day.

" It appears that Mr. Rogers and Mr. Wilson has plans In looking for the Winter soldier, Mr Barton has a shield mission, Mr. Rhodes has a meeting and Ms Maximoff and Vision has a secret event that I am not allowed to share."
Which ended with everyone staring at the not official couple with raised eyebrows.

Peter sighed once again and said " It's okay, I'll just tell the teacher that you guys can't make it, I'm sure it'll be-"

"I'll do it."

The whole family turned to see who spoke. Which was Natasha, who was leaning against the wall with slight hints of blood on her catsuit from the mission she just came back from.
"Really?" Peter asked. Knew Natasha didn't like risking being recognized in public. But she simply nodded and walked towards the table and took Clint's fork along with a meatball and stuck in in her mouth which made Clint shout out a "Hey!" And replied with " Sure why not? I'm free for the week, except for Wednesday."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Peter ran up to her and hugged her as he thanked her repeatedly and Natasha pushed him off.

"Hey! Peter, blood on me!" Which made Peter jump off her and run to the bathroom.

............ Career day .........

Peter and Natasha walked into the school hall, Peter in his iconic Nerdy tee and Natasha in a casual jumpsuit and a really well made brown wig. 

They met up with Ned and his Mom in the auditorium and sat down with the rest of the school.

After being dismissed by the principal, they separated into their respected classes and followed class teachers into classrooms and began.

Peter and Natasha's turn was right after some kid named Emily Owen, whose dad was a firefighter. So they watched student's Parents go up to the front of the classroom and explain what they did. ( Peter felt really bad for the dude whose mom was a gynaecologist)

" Mrs. Natalie Parker please?"

Natasha went up to the front and introduced herself as well as her fake job as an assistant for Pepper Potts.

After answering a few questions about the job, Natasha decided to answer one more from Flash.

" Mrs Parker , I was just wondering .... do you know how much of a loser your son is?"

Peter groaned as the Teacher looked shocked at the attitude her student had shown.

Natasha on the other hand was dead silent. She walked over to Flash's desk while he smiled smugly. Natasha leaned over and asked...

" Do you know who I am?"

"Peter Parker's mom?"

" Well lets see..."

She ripped the wig off her head and looked down at Flash who was now surely pissing his pants.

" You'r-e T-the Blac-k Widow!"

" Yes I am. And you just insulted my nephew."