Funny Dance Mistake

So, when Tony Stark set Peter up by entering him and his girlfriend in a dance competition, he realised he didn't know them as well as he thought.

Peter laughed at him when Tony told him the news. Originally wanting to embarrass the young adult he wasn't expecting to receive a smirk that he definitely got from MJ.

So, Tony Stark was sitting in the VIP section of the dance competition 'Dance For The Win' (Made up) waiting for them to announce the young couple.

" Welcome to the stage, contestants 23 and 24!"

Peter and MJ walked hand in hand onto the stage waiting for the judges reactions. The judges were shocked to see two of the best dancers in America.

Peter in a classic black suit while MJ had her hair down and curled into luscious curls and wore a beautiful flowy white dress that Tony would never expect to see her wear, unless it was her wedding.

"Hello!" Peter said with a giant smile slapped on his face.
"You guys wouldn't happen to be Peter Parker and Michelle Jones would you?"

" That would be us!" Peter replied as he waved to the crowd, glancing at Tony and smirking so much that China could feel it.

"Well, let's give these guys a round of applause! Welcome to the stage, Peter Parker, Billy Elliott Dancer and Michelle Jones, The youngest contestant and Winner of Season 16 of Dancing With The Stars!"

Tony's saw reached the core of the earth. How did he not know this???!!!

"Well then, the stage is yours.

❤️❤️❤️