British Parker?!

This onset was requested by ChloeEdwards3. Thanks for requesting! I changed it a little but hope you still like it!  This one's a short one.

.........................

Peter parker was new. He transferred to Midtown just a few weeks ago and blended in with the crowd. 

But what nobody knew was that he wasn't Peter Parker at all. He was an actor called Tom Holland. He was cast to play in the new spiderman movie and was sent undercover to an American High School. 

He was in fact, British.

Ironic huh? People in the halls would ask him if his real name was Peter Parker, like in the comics. All he could say was yes.

Tom, walked into his next class and sat in the back row, when quite a pretty girl (MJ)started to talk to him. 

"So what's your deal man?"

"Do want to know my secret?" Tom asked as he could barely keep a secret.

"Okaaay?"

"I'm Spiderman."

MJ looked at him with disbelief, and answered cautiously. "You're nuts dude, nuts I say."

Tom dropped his american accent and tried to explain.

"No, I'm an actor. My name isn't Peter Parker. My name is Tom Holland and I'm cast to play Peter parker in the newest Spiderman movie."

"WHATTTTTTT!"

The Teacher Heard the yell and asked what going on.

And at that moment, the guy next to them who eavesdropped looked over at them and Fainted.

"Mr. Leeds!"