Field Trip part 2

Last time..

"Yo Penis, even if you do have an internship, I don't believe you know Tony Stark. You must have hacked the AI." He sneered at me."I blankly looked at him and replied. "OK"

"Hey, I'm talking -"

"Peter Watch out!"

I pushed Flash onto the ground as I caught two items.

An arrow.

And a shield.

...................

Peter POV

"Shit" everyone is looking at me. Steve and Clint both ran over in shock.

"Dammit Peter, I'm so sorry, Me and Steve were arguing and it got out of hand " Clint started explaining

"Clint, shut up" Steve told him as he was wide eyed looking at the class of teenagers.

"What? Why...oh .."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!" Flash yelled out and I saw Steve flinch at the curse word.

"Oh um hi, I'm Steve Rogers you might know me better at Captain America and this here next to me is Clint also known as-" Steve was cut of by Clint.

"As the amazing, incredible, fantastic and outstanding Hawkeye." Clint tried to change the subject from Peter to him.

"But, how does Peter know you?" One of Flash friends asked

"Peter is Tony's personal intern" Clint answered as he remembered what Tony told them what to say if something like this happened.

"But I thought he was lying, he's not smart enough to get an internship with Mr Stark."

"Really?" Another voice was heard.

Natasha

"FRIDAY, what is Eugene Thompson's GPA compared to Peter's?"

"Mr Thompson has a GPA of 3.4and Mr Parker has a GPA of 3.9" ( this was an edit... thx for telling me how gpa works)

"See? Not so smart now huh Eugene." Natasha says mocking him.

"How u doin Pete?" Natasha asked as she put an arm over me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to answer when red lights flashed around the building as an alarm went off. Tony was heard from the intercom.

" CODE RED GUYS! THE TOWER IS ON LOCKDOWN. ALL AVENGERS PLEASE REPORT TO DUTY. MINUS PETE! I REPEAT! PETER, NOT INCLUDING PETER! EVERYONE STAND DOWN!"

Natasha, Steve and Clint ran out as the class started panicking.

"I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I'M TO COOL TO DIE!" Flash screamed out as the class scattered into a room.

...Third person POV...

The Glass window shattered as someone broke in.

The intruder slowly slid in. Yes slid in.

Peter recognized the villain slowly. Eight mechanical tentacles but it was not Doctor Octopus, she was female.

"Ah, here they are. Now, which one of you is Spiderman?" She asked in a venomous tone.

The class all huddled in a corner leaving Peter standing.

"Leave them alone. This is between me and you, female Doctor octopus" Peter exclaimed as he took of his outer layer of clothes to reveal his suit.

Peter shot a web at one of her tentacles, webbing it to the floor. A tentacle reached forward to grab peter but he dodged just in time. Another tentacle went under his legs, sweeping him of his feet. Peter jumped back up and onto the ceiling, shooting a web at Lady Octopus' face. The villain Groaned and sent two of his tentacles at Peter, full speed, Strangling Peter. Peter Tried to run free but failed as multiple tentacles wrapped around his body. Pulling at every limb of his body, Peter struggled as his breath hitched.

When he was let go and started breathing again.

Lady Octopus fell unconscious on the floor as Peter tried to find who saved him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And there she was, standing in her glory was MJ. With a Gun in her hand.

"What? I'm literally Spiderman's Girlfriend, you didn't expect me to have learnt self defense?"

<Edited >