Which Avenger are you?

Pre Infinity War
———
It was a relatively quiet day at the Avengers Compound when a certain teenage insect boy burst through the living room doors in yet another horrible punny t shirt.

"EVERYONE! I NEED YOUR ATTENTION! I HAVE THE PERFECT TEAM BINDING EXERCISE!!!!!!" Peter shouted, gathering the attention of the superheroes in the living room, which happened to be only 2.

"What in God's name was that about?" The Winter Soldier asked him, and Clint Barton followed the question with a- "I think I'm death."

"Oh.... FRIDAY, could you alert everyone else to come here? And say it's really important." Peter asked and  made his way into if of the six sofas.

Once every was gathered in the living room, confused at what was going on, Peter announces his incredibly important and fun idea.

"So, you must be wondering why I called you here,and the reason is that I though it would be an awesome idea to take a quiz together!" He said with excitement, further confusing his teammates.

"Peter, what exactly would this quiz be about?" Pepper asked him, trying to figure out why a quiz would be fun.

"Well, I saw this on buzzfeed and thought that we could find out what Avenger we were!"

And since nobody could say no to that face, they reluctantly agreed.

Once they started, the avenger's voices were heard throughout the room...

" This is so weird"
"What does my favorite color have to do with this?"
"Donuts or brownies? I can't choose!"
"I don't like any one this pictures."

"OMG! CAP! I GOT YOU!" Tony shouted out hysterically. Laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes.

This repeated itself when it was revealed that Natasha was Iron Man and Bucky was Sam.

And the rest of the afternoon became one filled of quizzes.

—————
Thought it would be funny to list what each of them were....

Tony - Steve
Steve - Steve
Thor - Natasha
Bruce - Steve
Natasha - Tony
Clint - Bucky
Bucky - Sam
Sam - Wanda
Wanda - Peter
Rhodey - Clint
Pepper - Bruce
Scott - Tony
Peter - Scott

——— hellooooooo.... sry that I haven't updated in a while!!! Things are so crackly over here in Hong Kong and school is so stressful.... hope you guys liked this one! Sorry it was a bit short and written crapily..... byesss