Pregnancy Prank

Being 19, Peter tonight it would be funny if he and MJ pranked the Avengers that they were expecting. Sharing his plan to his girlfriend, she just shook her head and said we had a death wish. But nonetheless, she agreed.

She went to her bathroom cupboard and took out an unused pregnancy test and took a red pen and drew the second line. Wetting the end with water so it actually looked used.

While Peter was making a plan, MJ put on some makeup so it looked like she was glowing . And since she never wore makeup, the avengers would see the difference.

Decided to invite Ned over to take part int he prank, the guy in the chair arrived at the avengers compound trying to hold in a laugh.

The couple had to convince Ned to act well. Which was difficult, but worked anyway.

Once the plan was ready ... the scheme began.
....................
All the avengers, including Peter and MJ were in the dining room about to sit down for dinner. When Ned came out of Peter's room looking horrified.

He held up a pink stick for everyone to see. Slightly shaking, he asked Peter what it was.

Peter and MJ looked extremely pale. Eyes widened. The room was silent.

"I'm.. I'm pregnant?"

That's when played broke and pans clashed.
Disappointed sighs were heard around the room while the young teenagers were wheezing internally.

Peter, one of the only ones sitting at the table... placed his head m on the table. Pretending to be annoyed but actually having trouble keeping in his laughter.

He finally gave in. Seeing the avengers reactions, he could keep the laughter in. His laughed filled the room, soon accompanied by the laughs of his girlfriend and best friend.

The avengers were confused. Pregnancy wasn't something to laugh about. They were teenagers!  Finally catching up, Clint Barton and Bucky Barnes laughed along.

Tony looked slightly furious. Still confused.

"WHAT IS EVERYONE LAUGHING ABOUT?"

" Dad, it's a prank! MJ isn't pregnant!"

"Oh..." Tony sighed , relieved.

MJ was still laughing when she finished off .

" F.R.I.D.A.Y, did you record all that?"

"Yes Miss Jones, it has been saved to the file: The Avengers being stupid."