The lines project (Chapter)

Peter stared are his left arm.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Dark blue
Purple
Light blue
Black
Pink

We're all the colors marked on his arm. He smiled, knowing that he was okay now. Knowing that he had overcome most of them. He was happy now.

He walked into the halls and saw multiple students having similar markings on their arms.
Hugs were given and students were supportive of each other. They were happy. Everyone was happy.
.......

Peter was patrolling the city when Karen warned him of a teen in the roof. He swung to his destination to see Someone falling if the roof.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flash.
Peter dove down and caught Flash In his arms. Bringing him back up to the roof. Sat him down and said a few words.

" Don't kill yourself. You have people that love you. "

He peeled of a part of his suit to show the colorful lines upon his arm . Then, he swung away.

.......
Hi guys. This is an important matter . The lines project is actually a thing. I needed to write this after seeing this on someone's story. If you have any of these, previously of currently. Please Participate.

Just so you know that I'm going through similar things

Just so you know that I'm going through similar things. I'll tell you something what I haven't told anyone before.

Now on my arms :
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Dark blue
Light blue
Grey
Black
Pink

Please, if anyone is suffering, please feel free to message me . I would be
honoured to help someone overcome their problems like I did. Xoxo

(Edit: i have overcome my problem about a year ago and I'm doing great!!!)

- Author