Midtown Reunion

It was now the year 2030 and It's been 10 years since Peter graduated highschool at Midtown and his life changed a whole lot. He was now an official avenger and the whole world knew that Peter Parker was Spiderman. He Skipped College but was still extremely smart. His best friend Ned worked at Stark Industries and was having the time of his life.

Peter just came back from a mission in Germany and was completely worn out, he stepped into his room at the newly remodeled Avengers Compound and propped himself on his bed. Scrolling down his Stark phone, he received a text from Ned.

Ned: Hey, did you get the email from Midtown?

Midtown? That was his old highschool. It's been years since he graduated. What would Midtown want?. Peter looked at his mail and he indeed had an email from Midtown High.

Dear Mr Parker,

We invite you to the ten year reunion of the Midtown class of 2020. The event will be held on the 17 of August (Saturday) in the Midtown Hig Gymnasium. The reunion will start at 8:30 p.m. at we hope you will be able to join us at this special event.
Thank you for your time.

Principal Morita

Peter's POV
Wow, okay. I guess I got to clear out any plans for next Saturday.

............... Day of reunion.............

Ned and I were in my Lamborghini on our way to Midtown when Ned asked me a question.

"Hey, do you think MJ will be there? We haven't seen her since graduation. Heard she's famous."

"Really? It'll be nice to see her again."

"You still have a crush on her?"

"It's been ten years dude. She's probably married, we're 28 now. To clarify, I don't think so."

"You don't sound too sure man."
"Whatever Ned, we're here."

I parked the car outside the school and we walked in. The Gym was decorated in fairy lights and candles. It was like a less formal prom.

Prom.
I brought MJ to prom.

As friends.

We roamed around a little and got some drinks before we sat down and that's when I saw her.

She was beautiful. She was in a flowy green dress that had a floral pattern and sparkles all around with her hair in an undo.Unlike her hair in highschool,it was tidy looked professionally done. She looked mature and grown but didn't look a day over 25.

I nudged Ned with my elbow and pointed at MJ

"Wow , she looked amazing."

"I know"

"sure you don't have that crush?"
"shut up Ned"

"She's walking towards us."

Oh no.

....
"Hey guys, long time no see." MJ started off the conversation

"Yeah definitely a long time."

"So what have you guys been up to? Got to say though, wasn't surprised when you announced that you were Spiderman." She smugly informed me.

"What? You knew that I was Spiderman?"

"Wasn't that hard to figure out, you're pretty bad at keeping secrets. Known since Junior year."

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"Wasn't my place to say. Anyway what have you been up to?"

"Well, I work with Peter at Stark Industries, I'm the guy in the chair. I also help Pepper with paperwork sometimes." Ned answered first.

"Well you know me, saving the world. Got back from a mission in Germany last week. Something about HYDRA again. Those guys don't know when to shut down" I answered next.

"Bit cocky hey?"

"What about you MJ?"

"Well, I work as a producer slash actress, been in a few of my own works, but mostly did producing. Besides that, I got married about 4 years ago and have a beautiful daughter."

"You got married?"

"Yes I did Parker. Doesn't seen like you keep in touch with the media."

"Sorry, don't have much time for social media. What have I seen you in?"

" Well, I've been in Movies like The Greatest Showman, did that when I was 21, after that I was in the TV show euphoria. Also been in the Movies Frenemies, Zapped and Dune."

"Wow, you sure have been doing a lot lately, where's your husband?"

"He's somewhere around here.... Oh there he is."

A man started walking up with a young girl in his arms.

Holy Crap.

Zac Efron, MJ married Zac Efron.
[Please no hate. It's just for Drama]

"You married Zac Efron?!"

"You really do need to catch up on the media. Anyways, Zac, this is Peter and this is Ned. These were my friends in highschool. Peter, Ned, this is Zac and this cutie is Gloria Renae Efron. "

" Nice too meet you guys, it really is wonderful what you guys do for our world."

The Zac Efron was talking to him. Sure I've met other celebrities but this was Zac Efron.

"Hi. Um. Thank you. I'm a huge fan of your work."

"Wow Parker. You know my husband buy you have no idea who I was? I'm offended."

"Haha MJ. Your daughter is adorable. How old is she?"

"She just turned two a few weeks ago."

"How cute."

....... 2 hours later.....

"well, it looks like Gloria's asleep which means we should get going. Nice seeing you guys, we really should catch up more often."

"Yeah we really should. You can call me if you want, I'm sure us three can work some things out."

"Yeah, well see yah"

"Bye MJ" And they both left.

" Well, that was eventful."

I don't really like this chapter, but I'm not sure how to edit it. So let's just say I Edited it.