Walking in on them.

Four times Someone walked in one Spideychelle having sex / making out.

1. Tony

One of many things Peter Regrets is making out with MJ on the couch of the Avengers Compound. Even though no one was there, but still.

So when Tony came out of the elevator and saw Peter and MJ both shirtless and kissing the Fuck out if each other, he did this.

"Yo!"

Peter and MJ, startled by the sudden yell , immediately used whatever they found around them to cover themselves up.

"Dad! What are you doing here? I thought you had a meeting?!"

"Oh that ended long ago. When do u go to meetings anyway? So I'll leave you two alone. Oh inhale something for you." Tony took something out of his pocket and threw it at Peter.

Peter caught it easily and looked at it confused. Once realizing what it was he threw it back.

"Ew! Dad! Just get out!"

"Fine! Be safe!"

Can you guess what it was?

Duh! A condom.

2. Clint

Clint was rummaging through the vents when he heard something odd. Squeaking noises were heard. And quite a lot if moaning....

He continued to go through he vents until he stopped where it was loudest.

Wait a second. That's Peter's room.

He peeked through the vents to see Peter on top of MJ as Peter ducked on her neck....

"Ew!!!! Not PG! NOT PG!"

"Clint? Get out! "

"Sorry."

"I know you're still there!"

"Okay! Fine"

................

3. Natasha

Natasha was the first person to know about Peter and MJ's relationship. Like 4 months before everyone else....

Completely off topic, one day... when Peter and MJ came to the compound after school, they ran into Peter's bedroom not being able to keep their hands off each other. Like literally...

Natasha on the other hand, was in the room already. Land she watched them, smirking to herself silently.

So, before any pants could go off,she decided to make her presence known. So she coughed.

"Nat! What are you doing here?"

"I've been in here for the past half hour. Donyoubreally not look in your room before hand?"

"Well, I didn't expect someone to be in here!"

"Well, now you should."
.
.
.
And she left, leaving the couple speechless.

..........

4. Steve

Steve was going to see if Peter wanted to go on a jog with him, so he knocked on Peter's door.

No response.

So he tried again.

No response.

So he opened the door anyway.

"Ahh!"

"Steve?!"

Steve just walked in on Peter and MJ literally having sex. Like they were super naked. Steve covered his eyes with his hands and slowly walked out of Peter's room, trying to erase that dirty image from his mind.

He was scarred for life.

.........