Ned may or may not have walked in on Spideychelle having sex.

Ned Leeds loves his friends. Sure, he only had 2, but one was a superhero and Tony Stark's son and the other one scared to shit out of him.

Ned loved hanging out with the Avengers and fan girls each and every time one of them says his name. So his was a little upset when his mom told him to come home for dinner instead of eating at the compound with Peter and MJ. He reluctantly went home and told his friends he would come back.

Once he was done with dinner, he took a taxi back to The Avengers compound and walked right through the doors with no problem at all. He went into the private elevator and went up to the 62nd floor.

Ned walked out to see Steve and Wanda washing the dishes while the other Avengers( minus Peter ) we're doing whatever they were doing.

" Oh hey Ned!" Sam called out and Ned freaked out just a little and asked where his friends were and was told they were in Peter's room. So he walked up a flight of stairs into a corridor.

Meanwhile when they were sure Bed couldn't hear them anymore, Bruce asked... " Should we have told him that his best friends may or may not be naked?" And Natasha decided to answer with....

" Nah, I'm sure he'll be fine."

.........

Ned simply opened the door and froze.

His best friends were like. Really. Naked.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

" SHUT UP!"

And the two teenage boys obeyed.

My rubbed her forehead with the blankets mostly covering her and a Blushing Peter and sighed.

" I'm sorry Ned, we didn't want you to find out this way."

Ned could only nod. His eyes not on her face. Then he pointed to her chest.

" MJ? Boobs?" Which resulted in a chuckle from the lady.

" I'm gonna go...." and bed backed away from the room and closed the door.

.......
" Do you think we scared him a little too much?"

" Nah, he'll get over it."

" You know I love you right?"

" Yeah, why?"

" Just cause. Also, I would really appreciate it you didn't flaunt your boobs to my best friend."