Never have I ever w/ The Avengers

This one is a cute one.

(The relationship pairings are : PeterxMJ , WandaxVision , TonyxPepper , BuckyxNatasha)

It was Peters 22nd birthday and everyone was celebrating at the Tower. They were playing never had I ever drinking Version...

All the Avengers gathered around along with Pepper, Ned and MJ in the living area and 12 bottles of whiskey in the middle, Sam started first.

"Okay, I'll go first. Never have I ever been caught having sex." He said smirking.

Natasha, Bucky, Tony, MJ and Peter all took a shot.

Tony was surprised at his sons answer and spoke up about it.

"Wait, when we're you caught?" And MJ decided to answer as Peters face flushed with embarrassment.

"We were in his room, have naked and making out when Steve walked in on us. Scarred him for days."

"I will never forget that moment ever in my life." Steve told everyone.

"Okay! My turn!" Tony chucked out

"Never have I ever taken dance class."

Peter, MJ and Natasha all took another shot

"Wait you dance?" Ned asked MJ

"Wait you didn't know!? Can I tell them please!" Peter begged MJ with his puppy eyes and Michelle gave in.

"During Junior year, MJ was on Dancing with the stars!" Peter exclaimed with excitement

"What!" Was heard from multiple voices and Peter showed them videos of MJ dancing .

..................

They've been playing for about an hour now and everything has at least six shots except Pepper. Surprisingly everyone was still awake.

"Okay, never have I ever been pregnant." Tony asked with a giant goofy smile.

Pepper rook our a bottle of water and poured it into her shot glass and drank the water.

Peter was the first to figure out what was happening and immediately screamed out in joy.

"You're Pregnant!??!"

All pepper did was nod and everyone started congratulating her

Everyone was cut off when they heard crying and someone stomping up the stair.

They looked around and saw that Natasha was missing which meant she was the one who stormed off.

Bucky ran after her and everyone quieted down.

..... 10 minutes later .....

Bucky ran back Down by himself and ran to Peter.

"Pete, she won't stop crying. I don't know what's wrong. She's asking for you and Michelle." He panted out and both Peter and MJ rushed up into Nat's room.

They knocked on the door and slowly slide it open. They saw Natasha curled up into a ball sobbing. MJ ran to her asking what was wrong as Nat sobbed in her arms.

"Sorry, I - um it just brought back memories."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Oh, yeah. Um, you remember when I told you about the red room?" She shifted uncomfortably and Peter and Michelle just nodded.

"They um, they kind of um, sterilized me." And she immediately continued sobbing into MJs arms.

"Do you want to tell Bucky?"

She just nodded and MJ and Peter left the room.

"I feel so bad. I can't imagine not being able to have kids." MJ said as we walked down the stairs and Peter just nodded sadly. They entered the living area and was bombarded with questions

"Is she okay?" Bucky asked filled with concern .

"Yeah, she needs to talk to you." Bucky nodded and ran up.

"Everything is fine! It almost 3am! Go to bed!"

<Edited >