I HAVE WHAT

*rose prove*
I heard yelling it was logan and jake asking for me.
L: rose we need to talk
R: what?!
Ja: its important
I slowly walked to the door and opened the door.
L: rose you need to know something
R: what
Ja: But first why are you crying?
R: it's nothing
L: when you were at the hospital the doctor told me you have....
R: I have what!?!?!
L: anorexia
R: WHAT
I can't believe it, I start to cry. I fell on my knees crying hard. It must be a joke!
R: PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!
Ja: im sorry
Logan and jake tried to calm me down keyword tried. I couldn't breathe,Logan and jake stopped hugging me
L: rose breathe
Ja: stop crying so you can catch your Breath
I didn't stop crying. I FREAKING HAVE Anorexia, that's mean i will lose my hair, my bones will be visible, my fingers will be blue, thinking of what will happen to me made it worse. My face turned red like someone is choking me.
L: BOYS!!!
The boys bust through the door the first one was daniel then corbyn.
D: WHAT HAPPENED!!
C: ROSE
He pushed through Daniel and came to me running.
C: shhhh breathe it's fine
R: N-NO I-ITS N-NOT F-FINE YESTERDAY AND TODAY I CANT HANDLE IT ALL THESE BAD STUFF HAPPENING TO ME THE THE WORLD WANTS ME DIED!!
J: what happened yesterday!
R: I don't want to talk right now please leave me alone
L: can you please came dawn, zach bring water to rose!
Z: on it
Zach went downstairs to bring water. He came back with a bottle of water I drink it and cooled down a little. I laid my head on Daniel shoulder and slept couse I didn't sleep and these news got me exhausted.
*the boys prove*
L: guys what happened yesterday
D: we don't know
Jo: why is she crying?
Logan told the boys everything, from when the doctor called him to this situation.
D: NO NO NO IT CANT HAPPEN
j: what will happen
C: guys let's leave rose is sleeping
Logan carried rose and put her on the bed
*rose prove*
I wake up with a massive headache, I walked to the wall to get my balance. I walked to the bathroom and saw my face were puffy and my eyes are red from crying. I decided to take a shower to relax. I Weared a  with some shorts i went dawn stairs and saw the boys sitting on the couch. They decided that we have a swimming day on the pool. I went to my room and looking for my swimsuit when.....