Chapter one

Andys P.O.V

"Bye Mum!" I shout as I unlock the front door to leave,
"Bye Andy, have a good day!"
"I will!" I lie as I close the door behind me I already know that I'm not going to have a good day. Who actually has fun at school? Definitely not me!

I plug my earphones into my phone to try and block out the entire world as I wait at the bus stop. What seems like hours later (actually like 15 minutes) the bus arrives and I sit at the back on my own. When I arrive at the school gates I pull up my hood and walk with my head down looking at the ground. First task of the day: don't get recognised, act invisible, so they won't say anything.

Second task: throw my stuff in my locker and ignore the things people have wrote on it , oh yes without drawing any attention to myself.

Third task: go to class, sit through an hour of some teacher telling me stuff that I'll never need to know, avoid been asked to read out, avoid been asked questions.

Fourth task: go under the fence at dinner, go sit under the tree I always go to in a nearby forest. And eat my dinner, and breathe for what feels like the first time since I walked into school.

Fifth task: get back into school, make sure I'm not late and that I've avoided any conversations and confrontations at dinner time. No one ever notices I'm not there at lunch, no one notices me when I am there. But that's how I prefer it.

Sixth task: after surviving the rest of the lessons leave school. Stay in the big crowd of kids as I leave the school doors so no one can see me. Then walk home, it takes longer than on the bus but there's too many people on it on the way home.

That's a good day in my life at least I didn't get cornered today, punched, kicked, teased, laughed at, yelled at, I've learnt to avoid them situations but it's not always as easy as that.

After I'm home I text my only friend Brooklyn asking him to come round. Brook is home schooled, he used to go to the same school as me and got bullied as well and one day he never went back. I'm too scared to tell mum that I get bullied is because she'd ask to many questions and find out why. That reason being that everyone at school thinks I'm gay. Which only me and Brook know is true.

"Andy! Brooklyn's at the door!" Mum shouts up to me and I run down to let him in. "How was school?" He asks as I I hug him in the doorway,
"Shhh" i whisper so mum doesn't hear this conversation. I take him to my room and tell him everything that's happened this week so far,
"So they're still bullying you?" Brook asks anger in his voice.
"Well yes..." I sigh,
"You have to tell your mum about this!"
"I can't it's embarrassing anyway, then I'd have to tell her why and..."
"Andy you have to tell some one, friends? Family? Teachers?"
"Are you mad? You're my only friend and my family would ask way to many questions that I'm not ready to answer yet, and teacher," I laugh "there as bad as the kids in the school, I'm just gonna have to put up with it a while longer..."

A/N: Hellooooo welcome to my new fanfiction so this first chapters abut of a mess but the chapters will get better don't worry.

(620 words)

I'll post the next chapter soon
                  tvrtnhc