Chapter three

Rye's P.O.V

When I get into school I see a crowd forming around the lockers. Again. I push my way to the front to see Harvey, Mikey and Jack stood around Andy I see Harvey's arm outstretched to hit Andy.

"Stop!" The word falls out of my mouth before I can stop it.
"But Rye come on..." Mikey sighs, I just glare at them and they all turn there back on Andy. I see him smile in thanks.

"What's your problem recently Rye?" Harvey asks,
"I don't know, I just think that we should all stop been mean to him," my heart racing this could be the end of my friendship with them all.
"But why?" Mikey asks,
"Because he's never done anything to us, and I sort of feel sorry for him, I'm not saying we should all be mates with him, just stop hurting him."
"I agree with Rye," Jack adds in.
"Well then just do one! You wanna go and be best mates with the... gay! You go for it but don't ever come near us!" Mikey shouts. I sigh I can't loose my friends like this.
"Yeah I don't know what I'm saying forget what I said." I say through gritted teeth.
"And you Jack?" Harvey adds,
"Oh yes I only agreed with Rye so he didn't feel bad," he gives an awkward laugh I can tell he's lying too.

After English and Science it's lunch I sit with Mikey, Harvey, Jack my girlfriend Ellie and her friends Hazel, Mia and Daisy like I normally do. I stare out of the window and see Andy slide under the fence curious where he's going, I lie and tell the others I feel sick and I'm going for a walk. "Aww babe! Are you ok? Do you want me to come with you?"
"I'm fine thanks Ellie," I smile
"You sure?" She chirps,
"Positive" I say before leaving.

I slide under the fence and follow Andy who's walking a few feet in front. He reaches a tree and sits against it it isn't until I clear my throat he notices I'm there.

Andy's P.O.V

I hear someone announcing themselves and look up to see Rye. "Um hello?" He says looking up at me confused.
"Hi I saw you leaving and I got curious,"
"Oh right..." there's an awkward silence which I quickly fill "thank you for earlier, stopping them beating me up again."
"Um no problem,"

"I'm gonna go back now," he says I feel slightly disappointed, "Ellie will probably be getting worried," he half laughs to himself,
"Ellie?"
"My girlfriend," he responds,
"Oh um yeah you can go back then," I give him a fake smile.
"Look I can't talk to you at school because I'd loose my friends and everything I'm not ready to risk that," I nod "but I can meet you here tomorrow 6:30 after school?"
"Yeah, I'd like that," I smile as he walks away.

A/N: TBH this is just a chapter to fill up some space so I'll try an update this with a better chapter as soon as possible

(523 words)
  @tvrtnhc