Part 2: chapter one

4 years later

Rye's P.O.V

I'm laid awake in my bed, you'd have thought I'd have forgotten Andy by now, well that's become impossible.  Especially living in his house, with his mum, sleeping in his old room that I guess is mine now.

The first year without him was the worst, I used to cry everyday, I even tried alcohol to wash him away. But luckily Brook and Jack stopped me and made me realise that alcohol wouldn't bring Andy home.

I always wonder what he's doing now, where he lives, if he's still even in Brighton, if he's got a job, who are his new friends? is he happy? has he found someone else?

But the answers to none of them make any difference because he's gone, I'll never see him again so I'm no part of his life anymore, I just wish he wasn't part of mine, I wish I could forget him...

Jack's P.O.V

A lot of the time since Andy left, I've been staying from Brook's house to Rye's, well Andy's old house. I promised to look after them both, I don't want them to do anything stupid.

Me and Brook have been getting closer again, I hope that this time I can control how I feel and I guess we could be together one day. I still don't think now is the best time, even after all this time I can tell Rye still misses Andy and I don't want to rub it in.

Anyway I think after all this time we're starting to realise Andy isn't going to come back...

Andy's P.O.V

I'm still in Brighton, I'm not going to lie I do regret coming a bit. I miss Rye, Brook and Jack so much. I only left because I thought Rye was embarrassed by me and was trying to hide our relationship. Now I admit that I over reacted, but at the time I was upset...

I said that he hurt me but I can't imagine the amount of grief I gave him when I left. The day I did leave his eyes were red and sore from crying. I wish I stayed, with him and at home.

It is nice living with my Aunt and Uncle but it's not the same. I miss my mum. I miss everything.

I wonder what they're doing now. I wonder if they still remember me. Still care about me? What if Jack and Brook are together it was looking like they were close. And Rye might have another boyfriend or a girlfriend.

I'm going to find out everything soon, I'm setting of home tomorrow, I've packed all my things in the trunk of my new car including hundreds of letters I've wrote hoping to give to Rye, Brook and Jack. They will get them tomorrow. I just hope after all this time they still want me back...

Hellooooo
Welcome to part two!

Sorry about how boring this chapter is, I just wanted to update you on what's happening to afew of the characters, I'll update with something better asap😂

Anyway hope you all enjoyed
@tvrtnhc