Chapter eight

Rye's P.O.V

I'm so happy! I just had the best day ever, I told Andy exactly how I felt and we kissed. We actually kissed. However it does cause some complications with Ellie though. I don't want to hurt her feelings. And I have no idea what to say, 'hey Ellie I'm not staying with you anymore because I'm actually bisexual and like the boy my friends bully.' Then it hit me even if I do break up with Ellie I can't tell anyone about me and Andy because then well both be bullied no one can know I'm bi.

But I can't stand been with Ellie anymore, I'm just leading her on, and I'm not staying with he because it'll hurt Andy. And it's him I love not her. I'll do it today!

I see her with Hazel, Daisy and Mia as they walk into school, not yet I tell myself not in front of her friends it'll embarrass her.

It's lunchtime, It's now or never! "Hey Ellie can we talk?" I ask her gently she nods and we go onto the school field.
"Look you know how much I loved you right?"
"Loved?" She gasps,
"I don't want to lead you on ok, I just don't like you in that way anymore, we need to break up."

She bursts into tears in front of me and I don't know what to do, do I comfort her? Would that make it worse?

She pulls me into her and kisses my lips, but is wasn't like my kiss with Andy it made me feel nothing. "I'm sorry I had to do that one last time," she chokes on her sobs. "I love you so much Rye,"
"And I loved you so so much." I walk away, it's done.

Andy's P.O.V

As I slide back under the fence at the end of lunch I see Rye and Ellie kissing. I thought he didn't like her anymore! I thought he liked me or did our kiss mean nothing!

I text him
Andy: why were you kissing Ellie I thought you didn't like her anymore

Rye: Andy you've got it all wrong she kissed me! I just broke up with her x

Andy: how do I know that's the truth

Rye: you trust me? That or look at her crying her eyes out x

Andy: I'm so sorry I overreacted, I shouldn't have assumed anything x

Rye: it's fine don't worry xx

A/N:  Hellooooo, this is a pretty boring chapter so I'll post it tonight so I'll post a better one tomorrow.

Thanks for nearly 200 reads that's amazing.

I've just rewrote my basic plan for this story and I'm quite happy with where it's gonna go. There will be AROUND 17 chapters and maybe a sequel?😏

Anyway tysm for reading xx

(Words: 468)
@tvrtnhc