Chapter fifteen

Andy's P.O.V

The last week had been quite stressful because we have had to finish writing all of our songs, we've finished most of them and we're on our way to Birmingham now. I'm nervous but excited, I just hope some people actually turn up.

"Do you think anyone will actually come and see us?" I ask,
"Well we've sold quite a few tickets," Blair replies kindly. I plug in my earphones to distract myself for the rest of the journey whilst the rest of the boys just chat.

Rye's P.O.V

We leave the minibus outside of the venue and we can already see a few girls stood outside of it, two hours before the show.

"Blair can we go meet them girls in the queue?" Jack asks
"Sure but most of them will try and meet you later too,"
"That's fine," I smile as I join Jack and the rest of the boys join.

We get to the queue and there is a group of around 10 girls already waiting, that's a lot better than none. We quickly go and have a photo with them all, this is so weird.

-two hours later-

Blair is currently on the stage introducing us, we are about to go on stage for the first time.

"This is Roadtrip..." we run into the stage and sing one of our new songs that we wrote "Don't break my heart". They must be over 200 people here watching us.

As I run out onto the stage I feel hot and dizzy all of a sudden, oh no I can't faint, that would be so annoying right on our first show. The feeling suddenly goes along with the butterflies in my belly.

It's literally the best feeling ever performing with my best friends. We sing around 7 more songs and then go and meet the "fans". It feels so weird calling them that.

After the tiring day we all go to sleep in the mini bus, getting ready for Sheffield tomorrow...

Helloooooo this is just another little filler chapter that's why I posted twice today x
There are only 3 chapters left in this book!!!
But I hope you enjoyed this tiny chapter and thanks for 2.7k that's maddd!
I can also say when this book ends I'll start writing a Jacklyn fanfiction called... "Last day of summer" so get ready for that x
@tvrtnhc