Chapter eight

Blair's P.O.V

I rung Mikey last night after a long discussion with the rest of the boys he's going to trial to be in the band.

Rye really seems to hate him because he bullied Andy years ago but he seems a lot nicer now. And Rye was out of order for blaming Mikey for Andy's accident. The only person to blame for that was the person in the other car.

Me and Mikey are meeting up today we're going to visit Andy because Mikey said he wanted to go and see him, and I didn't think Rye, Brook and Jack would want to go with him. I'm on my way to meet him now.

Mikey's P.O.V

I'm stood outside the hospital waiting for Blair, I'll finally get to find out what room Andy is in and hopefully end it all today. It will stop not only the chance of me going to prison but hopefully the guilt of the car crash.

"Hey Mikey!" Blair walks towards me,
"Hey," I mutter back, not really in the mood for a conversation, he goes to the desk to tell the lady, that we are visiting Andy. I follow him down the ward till we turn into a small room.

I see Andy laid there, stitches across his forehead, and on life support. I can't believe I did this, I try and stop the tears building up in my eyes. "I'll give you some space," Blair leaves as he notices the tears now falling down my face.

Now is my chance. I search the plug on the life support machine, avoiding looking at Andy as I do. I find it and hold it between my fingers it's now or never...

Only a mini chapter xx
Nearly on 1.5 k which is sick thanks for that!
Hope your still enjoying this I'll update again asap x
I thought I'd post this shorter chapter now instead of posting it tomorrow because I don't want to drag the story out too much😂
Also sorry for publishing this chapter I kept missing little things out😂
@tvrtnhc