Chapter thirteen

(One week later)

Andy's P.O.V

I'm currently on my own in the hospital but not for long, the doctors say I can go home today and Jack is picking me up in 5 minutes.

Over the last week I've been practicing walking on my leg, it got messed up in the accident but it's not too bad. I can almost fully walk on it now but the doctor says I'll have to used crutches for afew more week.

The door open and the nurse who's been looking after me most comes in. "Andy, Jack has arrived to pick you up," she says handing my my crutches as I climb of the bed.
"Ok thanks so much for helping me," I smile,
"No problem, see you in a few weeks for your appointment and if you have any issues you know where we are."
"Thanks, goodbye," I close the door behind me and find Jack waiting for me near the registration desk.

He helps me into the car and we drive down to Blair's, because we're planning on staying there afew days.

I climb out of the car as Jack grabs my bags, I knock on the door and Brook opens it almost instantly. "Andy welcome back!" He cheers,
"Thank you," I clamber up the few steps into the house, jack close behind me.

I walk into the living room, "SUPRISE!" A group of people shout I see Rye, Mikey, Blair, Brook and mum all stood around me and Jack behind me of course. I look around the room to see banners strung across the walls, they say 'welcome home Andy' I smile. "Thanks guys!"

I walk up to my mum first, I haven't seen her since I left, she couldn't bare to visit me when I was unconscious and she's not been able to get out of work to see me. "Andy!" She squeezes me in her arms "i missed you so much!" She cries,
"I missed you too," I kiss her on the cheek.

I start hobbling over to Rye next but Blair interrupts, "Hello everyone," he speaks down the mic. "We're all here today to welcome Andy home and, we have some news Roadtrip is now a five piece band!" Me and all the boys have a group hug, I think the boys are getting used to Mikey about but they all still hold a bit of a grudge against him but it should all be fine.

Just a short one of Andy going home💕
Sorry this is crap chapter but here you go😂x
@tvrtnhc