Chapter twelve

Andy's P.O.V

Brook has gone to Blair's and Jack has gone home, I'm sat with Rye in the hospital. They've told me pretty much everything from since I left.

"Rye, I'm sorry for leaving,"
"I already told you, you was right I was pushing you away,"
"Rye, I was been pathetic,"
"You weren't,"
"I was if it happened now I just wouldn't let you push me away," I smile,
"And could we be together now?" He asks hopefully,
"Not at the minute," his face drops as I talk "I say we stay friends until, everything dies down and the band is all sorted. It always gets to complicated. Promise we'll just stay friends for now,"
"Bu..."
"Promise,"
"Ok I promise," he sighs.

I'm cut of by the door opening, it's Blair, "Hey Andy how are you?" He asks,
"I'm ok thanks Blair," I give him a small smile.
"Well Brook said you wanted to see Mikey, here he is, Rye come on I'll drop you home,"
"I'm not leaving Andy alone with him again," he points at Mikey who's moved into the doorway.
"I'm sure it'll be fine," Blair says,
"I'll wait outside, Andy, shout me if you need anything," Rye smiles at me, as he walks out of the room glaring at Mikey as he does. Mikey comes in and closes the door gently behind him.

Mikey's P.O.V

I enter the room and sit in one of the chairs next to him trying to not make him feel nervous. "Andy, I'm so sorry, the car crash I tried to stop my car when I realised what i was doing. And I'm sorry I even thought about turning of your life support I thought I was saving myself from going to prison, not that you'd actually put me in on it cause you're actually a nice person. But I was selfish I never meant to cause this much damage. And for bullying you all thos..."
"It's fine," he cuts me of,
"I understand your mad at m... wait what?"
"I said it's fine, I forgive you,"
"How can yo... what can I d... thanks?"
"Now sing," he adds bluntly
"Um..." I pause before sing the chorus of Photograph by ed sheeran.
"You still want to be in the band?"
"Um... sort of..."
"Then it's fine with me, go back to Blair see what he says."
"Thanks Andy," I smile before leaving the room I can't believe how nice he is especially after everything that's happened.

Rye's P.O.V

I see Mikey leave the room, once he's out of the way I go back into Andy's room.
"I was half expecting him to have killed you," I laugh as I walk in the room,
"RYE!"
"What?" I grin,
"You can't say that," I can tell he's trying not to laugh, he's so cute.
"What happened anyway?" I ask
"I forgave him and kind of invited him in the band,"
"ANDY!"
"What?"
"He tried to kill you!"
"With reasons, come on Rye..."
"Fine, but he's not going to be my best mate alright?"
"Not yet," he adds,
"Not ever,"
"We'll see,"
"Yeah we will," I laugh as I get closer and closer to Andy's face.

We both lean in before Andy pulls back quickly, "FRIENDS!" He laughs,
"Yea I don't think I'm going to be too good at that," I grin,
"You promised," he chuckles,
"Promise can be broken," I smirk,
"Along with your neck if you don't keep it!" Andy and me laugh and talk together until we fall asleep next to each other on the hospital bed.

Hope you like this chapter thanks again for 2k and all that stuff!!!

Please keep reading this story if you like it x

I'll post again soon x
@tvrtnhc