Chapter six

Andy's P.O.V

I'm meeting Jack and Rye again today, Jacks not in the best mood today but I don't blame him. He was punched by Mikey when he was defending me.

He says he's not got any friends left, thats when it hits me! that's what he needs, another friend! I think to myself, I get out my phone:

To Brook- hey Brook! Can you come meet me and my new friends at that tree we always used to go? X

From Brook- Sure, what time? X

To Brook- 7 ? X

From Brook- Ok I'll be there xx

I check the time and it's 6:45 so I set of to the "usual place". Jack and Rye are there already, I can tell Jacks been crying his eyes look tired and sore. I don't bring it up I just sit down next to them and tell them I've invited Brook.

"Hey Andy," I hear Brook say as he sits down next to me, he looks at Jack and Rye "Hi, I'm Brooklyn," he smiles as they introduce themselves.

We all sit and talk like most nights, often I catch Brook staring at Jack, he's so obvious.

It's 9:30 when we all decide to go home and Brook stays at mine. "Do you like them then, Jack and Rye?" I ask Brook.
"Yep, they're great, how did you meet them?"
"They were my bullies best friends,"
"Wait what! Are they still?"
"Jack isn't he said something to them today they ditched him that's why he was in a bad mood today. Rye still hangs out with them," I sigh.

"You like Rye don't you?" Brooklyn looks at me and I try and avoid his gaze,
"What no! He's my friend plus he's straight and has a girlfriend," I pause "You and Jack though" I laugh as he slaps my arm.
"Shut up, I don't like him like that," he laughs,
"Tell your face that when you're staring,"
"What no I didn't stare! I'm straight anyway!"
"Yeah like a stick..."
"Exactly..."
"That's been bent in half..."

We laugh and mess about until early morning when we decide go to sleep. So maybe I did like Rye, but it's pointless he's straight has a girlfriend, he's "friends" with my bullies and it's a complete secret we're friends, not to mention he's way out of my league...

A/N: Helloooooo

So everyone is catching feelings😂 let me know what you think of this chapter and the story so far.

Don't forget to vote and please keep reading, thanks for over 100 reads and this story is now 80th in #randy so tysm.

Words 420
@tvrtnhc