Chapter nine

A bit of a Jacklyn chapter x

Jack's P.O.V

I'm meeting up with Brook again today we're going to go out for a meal and watch a movie.

I'm meeting Brook in half an hour giving me the perfect amount of time to get ready, I shout bye to my family and rush out of the door. I see him waiting at the bus stop in his baby pink hoodie and his ripped jeans.

"Hey!" I say as we hug,
"Hiya, how are you?"
"Good, what about you?" I smile as we pull out of the hug,
"Great!"

We have a great meal, at a fancy restaurant, it was all amazing apart from the few awkward silences but it was fine. I'm just so glad I met him, he's 10 times more of a friend than Mikey and Harvey will ever be.

Brook's P.O.V

We just finished our meal and we're walking to the cinema now, I look down at our hands and place mine on his before entwining my fingers with his. Everything was perfect until...

"Oi look at them two gays! They're so wrong it's disgusting," I glare at the group of boys and that's when I feel the warmth of Jacks hand disappear. I resist the urge to go up to the boys and slap them. I walk past them and find Jack sitting on a bench hidden away by trees. He's crying, seeing him in pain makes me feel sick.

"Don't worry about them," I sigh "They're just small minded and cruel,"
"But it's not just them is it?" He cries, "haven't you seen everyone staring at us all day?"
"I have, but I don't care what they think,"
He looks up at me and smiles
"I wish I was like you and I didn't care but I do I care too much, at first it was Mikey and Harvey saying stuff about people like me now it's everyone, everyone is looking! look Brook I like you, a lot, but I'm not ready to be with you ," he sighs,
"That's fine," I smile "I'll wait,"
"Well I think we missed the film," he laughs,
"Yeah, wanna go home?"
"Sure."

Jack's a lot happier by the time we get back, I understand how he feels, but the stares and the comments he'll get used to just like I did. We're nothing more than friends, but it won't stop me loving him as more than that.

A/N: A bit of Jacklyn x hoped you liked this chapter it's not great sorry bout that but oh well.

Ill update again either later or tomorrow,

Thanks for reading x

443 words
@tvrtnhc