Chapter two

Andy's P.O.V

I shout bye to my aunt and uncle before checking I've got everything I need. I get into my car and put on the radio. It's going to be quite a long drive but it'll all be worth it when I can see my friends again.

Suddenly a car pulls out of no where. I catch a glimpse of the boy in the other car he looks vaguely familiar. I pull my brakes as quickly as possible but nothing happens. I panic as I hear the screech of wheels and the shattering of glass before everything goes black.

Rye's P.O.V

I'm sat at Brooks house, me him and Jack are all chatting when my phone starts ringing. I leave the room.

"Hello?" I ask,
"Hello, is this Ryan Beaumont?"
"Yes, who's this?"
"I'm Officer Dippet of Brighton Emergency department,"
"Ok... Why are you ringing me?"
"There has been a car crash, and we think you know one of the people in it," he pauses "After the crash we searched the car to find letters, wrote to who we believe to be you, we went through the victims phone and contacted you as soon as we could,"
"Who's been injured then?" I ask trying to stay calm,
"Andy Fowler," I get a familiar tightness in my chest before the tears flood from my eyes,
"Is he ok? Where is he?"
"He's currently unconscious and unstable, we will get the hospital to contact you to let you know further details."

I end the call and run back into the room, "Guys! It's Andy he's been in a car crash!" I run straight into Brooks arms and he starts crying too, we anxiously sit down waiting for the message to tell us what hospital he's in. As soon as we get it we jump into the car and Jack drives us.

We rush to the reception to find our where Andy is. I cautiously walk into the room. There he is, just like before his blood stained yet beautiful face, his blond fluffy hair and his bright blue eyes closed. I feel my heart break when I look up at all the machines he's attached to. When I look at the stitches all across his face and all the dried blood smeared across him.

I sit next to him and wrap my fingers in his, avoiding all the tubes in his forearm.
"Andy..." my voice breaks as I whisper to him, "I'm so sorry for everything. I missed you," I kiss his cold head "I love you..."

Heyyyyaaaa
Two updates in one day!

Hope you "enjoyed" this chapter,
Thanks for reading, and nearly 900 reads that's amazing, also for all the comments and votes on this story.

I'll update asap x
@tvrtnhc