Chapter four

Andy's P.O.V

"Mum I'm going out!" I shout as I open the door to leave,
"Ok don't be too long!"
"I won't!" I shout as I walk down the deserted street, the sun slowly sinking behind me as the day turns to night.

When I get there Rye's already slumped against the tree and someone is with him.  I resist the urge to walk away when I see who it is. Jack Duff...

"Rye why?" I say pointing at Jack, "Oh wait, you want to watch me been beat up? Just go to school and you'll see that you don't have arrange it! I thought you were different! That you wanted to actually get to know me!" I shout and quickly turn around and walk away I stop when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Rye's P.O.V

"Look Andy, that's not why I brought him!" I tell him as he turns back around to face me. "Jack doesn't agree with how they treat you either he came to saw sorry!" I tell him he just rolls his eyes "it's true!"
"He's one of my bullies!"
"He's never touched you though has he? Has he ever insulted you?"
"No but.."
"Just hear him out."

After plenty of persuading Andy sits down with me and Jack. "I'm sorry Andy, I'm scared of what they'd do if I told them my opinion, I'd never hurt you, I'm sorry for letting it happen." Andy half smiles at Jack.
"That's why you can't tell anyone we're meeting up with you either, no one in the school can know, not yet, and not only would we be practically murdered by Mikey and Harvey, I'll loose Ellie," I tell him.

Andy nods and looks down, he always acts weird whenever I mention Ellie but I'm probably imagining it.

It's around 8 o clock when we all set of home, we all agreed to meet there again on Monday. I can't wait to get to know Andy and the "real" Jack more...

A/N: this is a really short one because I wrote this late at night and and I want to go to sleep ngl😂

Hope you liked this chapter I'll update again soon x so please keep reading and let me know what you think so far x

Also go buy Take This Home on ITunes !

-(394 words)
@tvrtnhc