Chapter eighteen// the end

The last chapter...

Rye's P.O.V

"Hello everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the show," I speak to the crowd of roadies, we're going to chat to them like we decided yesterday. Our plan worked we have loads more people here after making it free.

"Have any of you got any questions before we start chatting?" I ask to get them all involved a bit, loads of hands shoot up, I point to a girl on the front row and Brook goes to up to her and holds her the mic.

"Mikey, what happened with Andy?"

"Oh um..." Mikey stutters
"Actually," Andy interrupts "Before Mikey joined the band, we were in a car crash together, it was no ones fault really I just came out worse." Thank god Andy knew what to say that could have gone wrong.

"Anymore questions?"

I point to another girl and Brook passes her the mic. "Have any of you got girlfriends?" Brook gives a little laugh.

"Um... no none of us have girlfriends, but this is actually leads us on to something we wanted to tell you all," I say as Brook runs back into the stage. "On to you Brook," I smiles at him he nods,
"Well..." Brook breathes heavily from running to the stage "Me and Jack are... dating," there is a mixture of gasps, cheers and screams in the crowd and we all look at eachother nervously, not knowing what to say next.

"And um, can I actually say something?" I look at Blair who knows what I'm talking about he shakes his head and tells me to come of stage. "Hold on one second," I say before leaving, the rest of the boys carry on chatting with the fans as I go up to Blair.

"Ryan, I know what your thinking about, you can't say about Andy, or about been bisexual,"
"Why not?"
"Because it will loose you loads of fans, and popularity, ruin your future maybe."
"Why? Because I like a boy? This is all bullshit! I can't help who I fall in love with!"
"I'm just saying you have to make your decision between Andy or the success of the band."
"Then I choose Andy!"

I run back out onto the stage, I've made my choice I chose Andy and I will choose him over anything and everything. I don't care what the fans think I don't care what anyone thinks .

"Well, as I was saying, I have something I'd like to say." I pause before looking at the boys who look just as confused as the fans. "Andy," I look at him, "I've liked you since we were at school together, ever since I talked to you that first time when you was upset. And I know I have messed up countless times, and I know we promised to just stay friends. But I can't help it... I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you Andy Fowler..."

I'm caught of guard by a pair of familiar lips on mine. His soft lips, the warmth of his breath, his hand resting on my neck. I pull away slightly and open my eyes to see Andy blushing heavily in front of me. I hug him tightly and can't stop smiling "I love you too Rye..."

The End

That's it!!!!
Hope you all enjoyed this book! Thank you so so much for reading it! I really enjoyed writing it and had so much fun

Remember I'm going to be writing "Last Day of Summer" a Jacklyn fanfic soon so stay active on my account cus that will be coming soon.

Thanks so much for reading this, I'm actually so sad it's over, but I actually love this story even though I hate parts of it haha x

Again thanks for reading, voting and commenting xx

@tvrtnhc