Chapter seven

Mikey's P.O.V

"I've changed Rye, I promise!" I beg,
"I don't trust you! Not after everything you and Harvey did!"
"I'm sorry about that, I already said,"
"Sorry doesn't cut it, you ruined all our lives! You're not crawling back into them!" Rye shouts.

"Ryan calm down," Blair orders, "So you all don't like Mikey, but he's great at singing, can't we trial him?"
"No!" Rye shouts looking at Brook and Jack for back up, "come on guys, if it wasn't for him, I would've been happy with Andy. He wouldn't have ran away, he wouldn't be in the crash, he'd still be with us." Rye mutters to them.

"Look, I have nothing to do with Andy been in a car crash!" I bite my lip. "I came to trial to be in a band, not be blamed for something I didn't do!"
The room goes quiet. "Mikey leave for now, I'll call you later when we decide," Blair waves me goodbye as I leave the house.

No I'm not actually here to join the band, even though Rye blames me for to crash he doesn't know it was me in the other car... it wasn't entirely on purpose, it just happened, I tried to stop but it was too late.

But now if Andy wakes up he might remember seeing my face before the crash, I could go to prison and I'm not down for that. My plan is that if Blair lets me trial for the band I can find out where in to hospital Andy is and get there on my own to 'end it'.

My phone starts ringing "Hello?"
"Hey Mikey it's Blair,"
"Oh hi Blair,"
"I wanted to ring you to let you know you can trial for the band,"
"That's perfect! What about Rye?"
"He wasn't to keen on the idea but it'll all be fine,"
"Good, see you soon then," I end the call part one of my plan sorted.

It's 12 when I decide to fall asleep, not for long, I see Andy's eyes flash before my own, I push the brakes to stop as I change my mind, but my car slides into his, I hear his heart wrenching scream. I jump up in my bed, sweating heavily, it looks like another sleepless night for me...

Hellooooo,
I'm back home from my holiday so the chapters 'SHOULD' start having less mistakes and stuff.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
And again thanks for the amount of reads on this it's amazing so tysm
I'll post again soon
@tvrtnhc