Chapter two

Andy's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning to another day in hell or school as some people call it. After pretending to be ill to get out of it (and failing) I catch the bus like every other morning. It's not until I'm on the bus I notice my nails, oh shit! I painted them last night and I didn't take it off! I quickly start scratching it off. No! I stop myself it'll draw more attention to them! It will make it obvious that I tried to take it off, that I panicked.

I thank the bus driver and by that I mean I mutter thanks as I pull up my hood and hide my hands in the sleeves of my hoodie. I walk to my locker and I can feel people staring at me as I quickly put my stuff in the locker and close it quickly.

"Ha!" I hear behind me, oh crap! I panic as I spin around slowly to see Mikey, Jack and Harvey. I start walking away but Harvey grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "Tryna run away!" He laughs and pushes me at the locker so I'm facing them. A small crowd has gathered around me and I can't get out. I feel claustrophobic, I can't breathe. Harvey let's go of my wrist before grabbing it again and looking at my nails, oh no!

"Oh my god! Have you seen his nails!" He laughs as I try to stop the tears threatening to fall down my cheek. All the crowd all laugh and I pull my arm back into my sleeve. "Oh you're trying to hide the fact your so gay and painted your nails!" Mikey says "How was I ever your friend?!" He spits. "I reckon we should teach Andy a lesson what do you think boys?" The next think I know is I'm pushed to the ground and kicked, i feel my cheek heat up as Harvey punches it I close my eyes waiting it to be over.

It all goes quiet and the pain stops. "All get to your lessons!" A teacher calls all the crowd disappears, the teacher ignores me completely and leaves me there. When I have the strength to stand up I run to the boys bathroom and finally let my self cry.

I run to the mirror using the sink to hold myself up I see blue bruises forming on my cheeks and blood flooding from my nose. All my strength leaves me and I feel me legs give way. I lay in a heap on the ground wishing it could just swallow me up. Why does it have to be me?

Rye's P.O.V

I walk around the deserted corridors, everyone must be in class, I'd rather not thanks. Me Mikey, Harvey and Jack are skipping the rest of school. As I walk past the bathroom and I hear crying, I grab my phone and tell the boys to go without me.

I walk into the bathroom to see Andy, I don't really know him or anything about him only his name.

"Andy? Are you ok?" I ask he slows his breathing and lifts up his head, all I can see is cuts, bruises and blood lots of blood. I kneel down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinches and looks at me his sore eyes bright red from crying.
"Andy, what happened?" I ask, but I think I already know the answer. I fetch him some toilet paper and rince it under the tap I carefully wipe away the blood that's now mostly dry.
"Thanks," he mutters as he wipes away the blood and tears of his face, "I'm... im surprised you're helping me... people usually laugh." He breathes.
"Well I'm not like them."

"Why aren't you in class?" He mumbles
"I was meant to be skipping it with Mikey, Harvey and Jack," his eyes fill up with tears as I mention there names and he tenses up. "Don't worry, I'm not like them, I won't hurt you, I promise,"
"I'm surprised they're letting you come near me,"
"They can't control me."

A/N: This chapter isn't great either but I've wrote out a quick plan of the story and so far it looks like it's gonna get a lot better x
(741 words)
Hope you liked this though and please vote on this and keep reading x
@tvrtnhc