Chapter 27 - There's No Choice!

Dimitri POV

" Save Alyssa, save our baby. I love you to more than anything." She said with a small smile on her face.

I watched as they rolled my Roza away, and I stood there helpless. How could she ask me that. If it come down to it, I could never choose between Roza and Alyssa. I loved them both.

If I had to choose, I know I would have to  honour Rose's wishes, it would be the right thing to do, and this way I would always have a little piece of my Roza with me. If anything happened to either of them I would never forgive myself.

STOP IT!!! I shouted at myself mentally. I had to think positively. These were the best doctors in the world. Plus my Roza and my baby were the strongest people ever. They would be ok. I kept telling myself.

Suddenly I felt it. A cry, I knew immediately that it was Alyssa. She was here.

"Did you feel it Lissa?" I looked at her. Her face striken with tears.

"Yeah it was strong she's here. I can feel her more than before. She's so strong, but I'm just so worried about Rose." She finished as tears trailed down her cheeks.

"I know but she's strong, she can get through this." I said giving her a small smile.

2 hours passed and I was getting very inpatient. Either I was going to get some news, or I swear to god I would knock down every door until somebody gave me my Roza.

The doctor finally walked in our direction.

"Your majesty, Mr Belikov I have some good news and some bad ones. First of all, let me congratulate you on your baby girl, she's a very strong very healthy girl. But there were some complications. We did all we could I'm so sorry, but Rose...." he trailed off.

No this couldn't be happening.

It just couldn't.

Please god give me back my Roza.

"I'm sorry Mr Belikov, but Rose is in a coma." The doctor finished.

All my world came crumbling down. My Roza, my world, please come back to me.

-

-

-

-

-

So guys what did you think?

Is Rose going to be ok? And how excited are you to meet baby Alyssa?

By the way thumos book is coming to an end and I have a couple of ideas for the next book, it'll be about Alyssa but it'll be in Rose and dimitri and Alyssa point of view. How many people would actually read that? If enough people want it then I'll write it.

You know what to do.

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan

Thanks

Lils