Chapter 28- Please Come Back To Us!

Dimitri POV

"You can see Alyssa, and Rose now. Alyssa is in the crib next to Rose's bed. For now I would be happier for just you Mr Belikov and you, your majesty to go in. We'll keep you updated." With that the doctor walked out.

I couldn't believe this, Roza and I had fought stragoi all our lives, we did everything together, and I needed her to be ok. I needed both my girls to be ok. For they were my world, and without them life meant nothing.

Lissa and I made our way to the room. I could feel a jumble of feelings coming from Alyssa. We opened the door and I quickly made my way to the crib. I was in awe of my beautiful baby girl. Her eyes swung open, and I could see my eyes reflected in hers. She had her mother's hair and her lips, combined with a shade of skin between mine and Roza's. My beautiful baby girl was the perfect combination of me and Roza. She smiled at me and I slowly, picked her up. I could feel tears coming to my eyes as I made my way to the bed where my Roza layed.

"She's beautiful Dimitri congratulations, to us three we made a beautiful baby." Lissa said with absolute pride showing on her face.

"Yes we did, I'm your daddy baby girl, you're so beautiful. That's mommy, you two are my miracles, my girls and daddy loves you both so much." I never cried, but now it seemed tears were streaming down my face.

This was such a bittersweet moment. I had my baby girl, but I didn't have my Roza to share this moment with me.

"She'll be ok. She's a fighter all we have to do is give her a reason, to reach out of the darkness and come back to us, and she will." Lissa said reassuringly, with a small smile.

Then suddenly I felt a weird hot and cold feeling. I looked down at my baby girl and she was glowing. The light around her becoming more and more intense, I looked at her in shock as the light travelled to my Roza.

"What's happening. Lissa what's wrong with my baby girl?" I asked slightly panicked.

"Its ok Dimitri, Alyssa is chasing the darkness away, she's bringing light back to Rose. She's bringing our Rose back, I can't believe she's this strong with just a couple of hours, she's already using spirit, not even I can use this part of spirit. Be careful Dimitri she might take energy from you." Lissa finished almost excited.

Suddenly I felt, the energy being drawn, and as I looked at my Roza she started to move, and her eyes flew open.

I handed the baby to Lissa, as I started to feel light headed.

This was all I needed, my baby girl and my Roza. Both ok, both safe. Those were my last thoughts as I passed out.

-

-

-

-

So guys what did you think?

So there will about 3 or 4 chapters left for this book.

Comment, and and vote to see if there's any point in me writing another book, and what you thought about this chapter.

You know what to do.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share

Thanks

Lils