A/N: IMPORTANT

Hi! I'd like to make one thing clear first of all;

THIS. FOLLOWS. NO. SPECIFIC. FANDOM. OR. THEME.

It is merely a bunch of 'potentially sappy/random' oneshots about characters/fandoms that i don't want to write a full book for, but i got the urge to write a specific scene/idea down.

As the title says, this is my Oneshots book, for my own very good pleasure. The characters are going to be really random, potentially underloved characters that don't get much attention. It'll basically be a pile of my favourite characters from any fandom (big or small) that i choose. I know i'm not going to get some things right, and some fandoms i'm not as dedicated to as others.

But, again, this is just written for myself, by myself.

If you like what i've written and you want me to write more for a character i've done a oneshot for already let me know! I'd be happy to oblige! But if you have a problem with a certain character i've written for, i can ask that you skip that chapter and just read the ones with the characters you like.

If you like them, like them. If you don't like them, keep your fury to yourself.

These are my favourite babies from potentially any and every existing fandom. I'm going to love them, and I hope that you like a couple too.

Love, Mizorerhodina X