The X-Men: The Hot-Tub Game

"So you have to say a celebrity who you would spend a romantic hot-tub fantasy with," Darling said excitedly.

"I don't think so," Robert said.

"No, come on Robert," Nav said, "It was your idea we play these kinds of games."

Robert pouted. Lillith elbowed me in the ribs. "Come on Bea, you go first!"

"Lillith!" I squealed, "This isn't fair, I want to know who you all pick first."

Darling grinned. "Nu-uh Bea! You first, because you're the newest in the group."

"Fine!" I said. I tried to picture myself, wearing my black swimsuit with the sweetheart mesh neckline. I walked up to the hottub and saw the bubbles racing around the surface of the bubbling water. I dippers my feet into the water. It was difficult not to giggle. Usually I expected the water to be cold. I'd only ever been in a hottub once, and that was when I was on holiday with my family. I got in and sat on the edge wall and waited. I was in this fantasy trying to figure out who I would have join me. Suddenly though, I didn't know who I wanted to arrive.

"Hello?"

My eyes widened as I looked up and saw the black curls and impish features. "Oh my, oh. I'm sorry Kurt." I said, looking into the doleful yellow eyes. It was Nightcrawler, the same blue devil from the Xmen Comics. I couldn't even say the actor, because him I liked, completely the look of the comic character. He was standing in front of me in his yellow swim shorts.

"Not today? M' apologises," he said. He looked so sad to walk away I stood up a little.

"Kurt! No, come on. Come join me, I dont mind." I smiled.

"Really?!" He smiled excitedly.

"Yes," I grinned back.

"Woohoo!" He said, he got in the hottub with me and instantly relaxed.

"Why are you here? Did you know this was happening?" I asked.

"Vell, yes," he said, blushing a darker blue, "But also, I fought you vould never choose me."

"Awww! Well I clearly did choose you. Besides, I've always had a weird thing for you. There's no reason I would have chosen other people over you."

"Vell, I did 'ave to fight a line of actors to get here first," he grinned.

"Of course," I said, "who else was there?" I asked.

"Many others," Kurt said, looking cheekily at me, "if you want to know who, you need to ask the right way."

"Is that right?" I asked, leaning closer to him.

He was blushing down to his shoulders. "Maybe," he smirked.

"So? How do you want me to ask?" I asked. I crawled slowly towards him and he kept blushing more.

"Vhat? Um, I don't, vell," he said, but he wasn't inching away. I kept moving closer until we were chest to chest and I was kissing him gently. He was shocked for a moment before he started to kiss back. Just before he really started to get into it I let go and stopped him from leaning back in to keep kissing me.

"Vhy stop? I like," he said, trying to float back towards me.

"Tell me who else was in the lineup?" I asked.

"If I do, vill you leave me?" He frowned, "promise me no."

"I won't! I'm curious," I said. He was pouting so much his bottom lip was stuck out. I couldn't help it, I could his pouty bottom lip and bit it softly. He whimpered and I looked up at him, smirking.

"Tell me Nightcrawler," I said, my voice husky.

"Fine. I vill give you three names," he said.

"Only three?" I said.

"Don't vant to sell out too early," He smirked.

"Go on then," I said.

"Timothee Chalamet-,"

"Smart, tall and curly-haired," I nodded.

"Tom Hiddleston-,"

"Ooo! Nice," I smiled.

"And Joe Klocek," he whispered.

"Really!" I grinned.

"Weally?" He frowned.

"Not really," I scrunched my nose up. He frowned even more. "I don't need any of them here."

"Vhy?" He asked.

"I have you, you blue goblin handsomeness," I smiled.

His eyebrows rose slightly before he registered I'd said he was handsome. When he started smiling I couldn't help myself from grabbing his shoulders and swinging my legs over his hips. Wit my arms wrapped lazily around his neck he smiled at me. He looked up, his doughy yellow eyes staring into my soul.

"Bea-,"

"Bea? Bea?" Darling was saying. I blinked quickly, remembering where I was. Robert and Darling, Nav and Lillith were all waiting for me to tell them who I would sit in a hot-tub with.

"Oh! Sorry," I said quickly.

"Go on Bea, who is it?" Nav said.

"Tom Hiddleston," I squeaked. I was way too embarrassed to tell them the truth.

"I told you!" Lillith said, "She can't resist him in his Loki armour."

"Or his flouncy pirate shirt in Crimson Peak," Robert added.

"Or totally naked," Nav said. I made eye-contact with him and he winked at me.

"That is not true!" I gasped.

"It is too!" Darling giggled.

"No! I like his hair too, and he's intelligent," I said.

"Can't blame you," Lillith said, "every girl loves a sexy accent."

"Exactly," I smiled. Well, at least that also explained why it was Nightcrawler I wanted in a hot-tub.